Trailers: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor has been updated for the Nintendo 3DS.

Watch Video

Something other than an awesome port needs to come out for the 3DS. . . But I do love this game.

The reason I'm considering buying a 3DS. I can't wait for it.

I don't always play JRPGs, but when I do, I prefer Atlus. Stay nerdy, my friends.

Wtf is this shit?
It's the same still images of the original. They didn't even use the animated ones from devil survivor.
I expected their usual portfolio of the ps2 3d models which they wouldn't even need to recreate.

What part exactly has been "updated" here?

Will this game be any different from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor which was already released for NDS? Well except the 3D part.

Kahunaburger:

I don't always play JRPGs, but when I do, I prefer Atlus. Stay nerdy, my friends.

Ditto

Kahunaburger:

Sheer comedic gold. Also true (for me anyway)

Lilitu:
Will this game be any different from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor which was already released for NDS? Well except the 3D part.

They're adding an 8th day to the original 7 days. So kind of like an extended epilogue. Plus apparently some new demons, new animations and such.

Kahunaburger:

I was at work when I saw this, I laughed out loud very hard and now everyone in the office is staring at me funny. Thank you sir/ma'am.

2 years and i still haven't beaten 7 mother-*******ing days, now this comes out.

why do you do this to me atlus, why?!

must....get wallet....remove money....

so toxic yet so enjoyable....

MisterShine:

Lilitu:

They're adding an 8th day to the original 7 days. So kind of like an extended epilogue. Plus apparently some new demons, new animations and such.

Kahunaburger:

I was at work when I saw this, I laughed out loud very hard and now everyone in the office is staring at me funny. Thank you sir/ma'am.

an 8th day huh? sorta like Deadrising's overtime mode then?

Well, I was not planning to buy a 3DS for another year or two, but Atlus just keeps reminding that decision harder, next thing you know they will be announcing a new Etrian Odyssey and Shin megami Tensei.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here