LoadingReadyRun: The Very Best of Room Tone

Pages PREV 1 2

Progressive_Stupidity:
Ah, the return of Yummies Corp. With predictably mediocre products on offer.

Why do they make their products so damn hard to get a hold of?

Really, I think they had something going there for a minute. How long until the Yummies Corp. executive start jumping out of windows? Won't someone think of the shareholders?

I need to get this collection. I haven't been able to get the masterpiece "Crawlspace" out of my head since I heard it. Time to get my delivery Raven ready.

The room tones are nice, but I absolutely must have the foley bonus. I think I've got an altar in the shed.

I'll take five!

You misspelt ALTAR! RAAAGE!

Ha... ah... hahahaha... Also, dem Apple Loops be awesome.

I actually paused the video, got the calculator out, and multiplied $29.95x3=

I'm terrible at math. And also a dork.

If only I could afford the Raven fees...

Good episode overall, nearly quit watching after about 2 minutes, but stuck through and got some laughs for my trouble, thanks guys.

Baresark:
Ugh... so, I was just having a conversation with a buddy about these videos and the shit audio quality they all have. They all sound hollow and empty... now this one is the complete opposite, with no ambient audio what so ever.... Both tend to be hard on the ears.

And who writes this stuff? It's not that witty for funny, though I do appreciate the amount of work that goes into these episodes. I am sure you are working on a solitary personal budget.

I hate to be that guy but you don't have to watch it, and I doubt very much they will change their way dramatically because you said you personally don't find this very entertaining.

And also I guess they get paid by this website to make these videos. Seeing as users have the option to pay a monthly premium fee (and I think to donate too).

Personally I don't find every episode funny, and most of the time I'm not laughing my arse off, but it kills time, and their are some good bits in there.

As for the audio, I can only assume audio quality is something important to you, but most of us don't really either notice or care, ignorance is bliss.

N00bits:
Is Jer refusing to actually look at the camera some sort of joke now? Its absolutely driving me up the wall. I find it painful watching him on greenscreen now. The foley part killed though.

One of the first things you learn in any film class is to never look directly at the camera. That might have something to do with it.

I don't know about this guys, I sent the raven weeks ago and still no package.

This was great, but the Colombian team jacket made it for me.

I love the Song of Ice and Fire tributes... wtg guys

I love how when they are scrolling through the play list of the room sounds 3 are marked yellow but only the first 2 play. Just like the real adds on tv. That always pissed me off.

I normally really like LRR, but I didn't much care for this video. The ordering instructions were funny, but that was about it.

Well... boring..... but it's hard to make infomercials appealing to everyone. Next week will be better.
Order this very infomercials soundtrack for the special low low price of $49.95. order now!!!

TheEnglishman:

N00bits:
Is Jer refusing to actually look at the camera some sort of joke now? Its absolutely driving me up the wall. I find it painful watching him on greenscreen now.

I think it would be because of his lazy eye, or something to that effect, his eyes don't do something that ours do or something like that so his vision wanders or something unintentionally. I know he can't drive and has bad depth perception.

Yeah...that lazy eye is distracting me entirely..<gaze,gaze,gaze..wander..>

I lol'd at "Kiss , Kiss , Kiss , Hug , Hug , Touch , Stroke , Stroke , Stroke , Stroke" XD

Cain_Zeros:

N00bits:
Is Jer refusing to actually look at the camera some sort of joke now? Its absolutely driving me up the wall. I find it painful watching him on greenscreen now. The foley part killed though.

One of the first things you learn in any film class is to never look directly at the camera. That might have something to do with it.

Except every news/commercial does it, or at least they put the teleprompter close enough to the camera you can't notice the difference. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M14tRsjIO10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NNv2oiWdRU

I'm certainly sympathetic of Jer has some sort of issue causing it, my ex had something similar, but I then wonder why he gets selected for this sort of thing as much as he does- it always feels like he doesn't know his lines and he's reading them off cards, whether thats true or not.

A raven, you say? someone's been reading/watching Game of Thrones!

Carl Foley is a genius... Even if his haircut is horrific!

"Hug, touch, stroke... stroke... Stroke, stroke! stroke! stroke! stroke!!"

Jer does have an eye condition, yes. But for this video, I think it made the effect even more hilarious.

N00bits:

Cain_Zeros:

N00bits:

Except every news/commercial does it, or at least they put the teleprompter close enough to the camera you can't notice the difference. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M14tRsjIO10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NNv2oiWdRU

I'm certainly sympathetic of Jer has some sort of issue causing it, my ex had something similar, but I then wonder why he gets selected for this sort of thing as much as he does- it always feels like he doesn't know his lines and he's reading them off cards, whether thats true or not.

In those cases you are addressing the audience, so I suppose they'd be an exception. Although, that Metamucil commercial with the woman staring unblinkingly at the camera creeps me the hell out.

What's he lookin' at? Who's behind me?

Baresark:
Ugh... so, I was just having a conversation with a buddy about these videos and the shit audio quality they all have. They all sound hollow and empty... now this one is the complete opposite, with no ambient audio what so ever.... Both tend to be hard on the ears.

Heh heh, for a second there I thought you were serious... But I see what you did.

N00bits:

Same for me. I kept thinking "Take your eyes off the teleprompter, Jer!"

Wow. Three payments of $29.95. Someone would need to have a high rate of return to make that a good deal.

Can't seem to find the video? dam 404's ruin my day!!

Ok, someone's already asked, but no one gave an answer, what is the name of the guitar track they have going on in the background?! Apocalypse lane used it loads as well.

To understand the scroll text joke you have to crank the volume UP!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here