Trailers: Gears of War 3: Horde Mode Briefing

Gears of War 3: Horde Mode Briefing

Everything you need to know about the new features in Gears of War 3's horde mode.

Watch Video

Well, that voice is now on my list of "most annoying". Other than that, looks cool.

This video just made me more excited for Gears of War 3... I didn't think that was possible.

I loved Horde mode in Gears 2, but this looks even better. A whole lot deeper and a lot more focused on teamwork and I can dig that. I also like the way they're doing upgrades so that it helps out but doesn't break the game. A nice mixture of strategy and skill and I love it.

See you guys online.

This and Beast Mode have just confirmed that pre-ordering the Epic Edition was a smart move.

You know what, i'm getting this. I wasn't going to, but now I am, that looks AWESOME.

Was already excited for this game but between this and Resistance 3 the wait is nearly unbearable.

innovation in a mainstream title? Madness!!

Did anyone else see the sword?

Me and my friend couldn't make it past wave 7. This will help alot. And bosses? yes please. Although the brumaks on foot are scary. possibly even lambent brumaks. Ahh im having lovely flashbacks to gow2 horde. I Hope they do it like the last game where its the multi-player maps.

Yeah that looks awesome.

Damn, I left that social group who played gears 2 a while ago...

Locust sappin' mah sentry!

Sorry, that had to come out. Otherwise, it looks interesting, but I have no frame of reference, never having played GoW.

the high definition video does not work it seems. streamnotfound!

Is it just me, or did this remind anybody else of Lost Planet?

Still, I'm quite excited for this game.

I thought the Lambent and the Locust were enemies.

Wait, what's this?

An informative trailer with actual gameplay footage?

What is the world coming to?

wow that...is pretty awesome!

I was always wanting to build barriers and such in Gears 2 (using the Boomshields was a useful trick but still haha)

Sooo... It's basically age old and glorious "Tower Defense" marketed as something new? I mean, even the FPS aspect was there some time before with "Sanctum". Ah well, it may be fun but it's far from new.

Awww I want this game!~ damn X-box exclusive... the first gmae was on PC wasn't it? howcome it's nolonger?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here