Trailers: Shadows of the Damned: Day in the Life

Shadows of the Damned: Day in the Life

Take a trip through a day in the life of a demon hunter in Shadows of the Damned.

Watch Video

Absolutely ludicrous.
I love it!

Okay, starting out I thought this trailer was pretty awful, then they saved it with the Spanish lessons and "Grab your Johnson" segments. Absolutely brilliant.

For an M rated game this seems very childish.

I'm a fan of Killer 7, God Hand and Bayonetta so I hope this is a poor representation of the game.

It looks Suda has gone completely mental with the Resi crowd.

MrGFunk:
For an M rated game this seems very childish.

I'm a fan of Killer 7, God Hand and Bayonetta so I hope this is a poor representation of the game.

It looks Suda has gone completely mental with the Resi crowd.

Yeah, don't worry. That's just EA's horrible marketing team...though I will admit that in the earlier parts of the game there are a couple of dick jokes. After that you don't really hear a lot of them. Oh and if you're curious about the drinking, that's how you regain health. Your friend Johnson kindly explains how that works, so don't worry. However, I will admit that is a bit influenced by the Resident Evil Series. Shinji Mikami, who helped create the Resident Evil games, was actually a Creative Producer for Shadows of the Damned.

Fuck, I laughed heartily at that. MUST HAVE IT.

Spanish lessons FTW

I didn't notice what that drink said before, it's absinthe

which helps my theory

LOL, the Dante of the Spanish/Mexican! LOL, maybe I'll try the demo when it comes out... looks kinda fun... but prabably not good for buy though...(not to me anyways...)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here