Trailers: The Secret World EA Summer Showcase Trailer

The Secret World EA Summer Showcase Trailer

The 3rd CGI Trailer for Funcom's upcoming MMO, The Secret World.

Watch Video

Liam Neeson looks awesome in every piece of medium.
I'm intrigued.

And not a single fuck was given that day.

TheNaut131:
And not a single fuck was given that.

Yet you put the time and effort to write this post,
such a self contradiction can't exist!

TheIronRuler:

TheNaut131:

No, no, no, not me my good Ruler. The man in the trailer. I mean look at him, he didn't exactly seem too worried about the guy next to him.

TheNaut131:

TheIronRuler:

TheNaut131:

No, no, no, not me my good Ruler. The man in the trailer. I mean look at him, he didn't exactly seem too worried about the guy next to him.

Yeah, I loved it how he kept on taking a piss while his reflection kicks ass.

see, they have these awesome trailers. but go find some gameplay videos. not as awesome.

attackshark:
see, they have these awesome trailers. but go find some gameplay videos. not as awesome.

There's gameplay videos already? Eh, I never expect MMO gameplay to be as good as cinematics. Or really most games for that matter. Actually, I'd be disappointed in the cinematic team if they couldn't choreograph a fight better than what's possible in game.

Like a black haired John Constantine!

i just wish it wasn't an MMO, though I'm still gonna buy it

mood reminds me of night watch

The trailers for this look great, but there's no way that gameplay will live up to esthetic they've created.

Intriguing trailer, but no gameplay preview. Dead island had a nice trailer too but didn't stand out gameplaywise (at least what I saw).

Imagine taking a piss in real life after drinking some booze, and then this happens!
If only I had awesome psy-powers it'd probably be a laugh. But still... attacking someone on the toilet is uncool, monsters! :P

rsvp42:
There's gameplay videos already? Eh, I never expect MMO gameplay to be as good as cinematics. Or really most games for that matter. Actually, I'd be disappointed in the cinematic team if they couldn't choreograph a fight better than what's possible in game.

yeah. that animations are terrible, and it just doesn't look like much fun. which is a shame because it's an awesome concept. they're also taking away the exclusive class system, which i don't think is a very good move.

but most of the cenimatics are solid.

I like it when cinematic trailers are all nice and cool looking. But than you look at a gameplay and realize the graphics are GODDAMN AWFUL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPoYLLEuk8o

There you go. Some gameplay, I love it when it comes to characters getting end-game skills to show how awesome the game is, it looks so stale and boring and how the gun play looks so bad it's not even funny. I would understand if that would be the starting skills but that's meant to be the fantastic end-game look and honestly, it left me under impressed.

If anything will save this game it's going to be the premise. Because other than that I predict a shorter shelf life than APB.

OK Ragnar Tørnquist, very nice and all... but can you hurry up and finish this game so you can get back to The Longest Journey: Dreamfall and deliver those chapters you promised us... 'cause, you know, you never really finished THAT game now did you?

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.