Trailers: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Conspiracies

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Conspiracies

Scratch the surface of Deus Ex: Human Revolution's conspiracies in this gameplay trailer.

Watch Video

TAKE MY MONEY!

Seriously though, I really hope this dosn't suck.

God why remi me how much I want this game ?
Then i remember im broke :(

please, please, PLEASE, be good. This is the only game I can play before I have to go back to university.

Squeee. This game is going to be good. For some reason I am trying this in a monotone...

Everything is going for this game; sequel in a popular series, sick aesthetics, and a leaked press copy of the game giving good PR because of the positive feedback from it...

Seriously, we may be looking at a GOTY contender here....

They sure got their trailer-making down to a tee. Now I just need a computer...

Don Reba:

How are you typing this? Do you already have cybernetic enhancements?

Dumbfish1:

Don Reba:

I guess he got the Cybereyes from Maas Biolabs.

(Old school cyberpunk gaming.)

Dumbfish1:

Don Reba:

The note doesn't count, 'cause it lags in Braid.

My QTE sense is tingling. I hope the combat moves we're seeing aren't based on it (or possibly worse even, are made to be cinematic rather than, well... normal)

Crucify me if you like, but I tried Deus Ex and didn't like it. Maybe it's just too old now to impress me.
This, however, looks rather interesting.

If the actual game is even half as pretty as the Trailers are making it look then I predict hundreds of artists will be in your local Gamestop on release day publicly circle-jerking over copies of it. (un-see that mental image kids)

homina homina homina homina

Cyberpunk awesomeness on a current gen system? SQUEEEE!

NinjaDeathSlap:
If the actual game is even half as pretty as the Trailers are making it look then I predict hundreds of artists will be in your local Gamestop on release day publicly circle-jerking over copies of it. (un-see that mental image kids)

Looks like someone owes me some brain bleach.

Want. Just want. I can't run it...WAIT! I am getting a PS3 at the end of the year...Excellent...

The fisticuffs in this game looks weak. I have it preordered and will buy it anyway for the gunplay. I really hope that the cutscenes take into account a stealthy approach. It always annoys me when I walk into a cutscene area in a game while invisible, only for NPC's to note my location anyways, and interact with me anyways- or, worse, for my character to suddenly decide to turn off his invisibility for no apparent reason- because the game designer assumed no one would walk through the area stealthily.

Vrach:
My QTE sense is tingling. I hope the combat moves we're seeing aren't based on it (or possibly worse even, are made to be cinematic rather than, well... normal)

The leaked one didn't really have any traditional QTE's as far as I remember. It had a minigame for hacking, and I don't wholly understand what you mean about the combat moves.

RelexCryo:
The fisticuffs in this game looks weak. I have it preordered and will buy it anyway for the gunplay. I really hope that the cutscenes take into account a stealthy approach. It always annoys me when I walk into a cutscene area in a game while invisible, only for NPC's to note my location anyways, and interact with me anyways- or, worse, for my character to suddenly decide to turn off his invisibility for no apparent reason- because the game designer assumed no one would walk through the area stealthily.

I don't remember invisibility being in the leak, and the one time I did get to a cutscene boss any stealth approach would be impossible due to it being a one way entrance into a small room.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.