Trailers: Street Fighter X Tekken Comic Con Gameplay

Street Fighter X Tekken Comic Con Gameplay

The fighters of Street Fighter and Tekken throw down in this new gameplay trailer.

Watch Video

Poison?

Ohh yes...Poison, That a whole new can of worms right there.

Dr. wonderful:
Poison?

Ohh yes...Poison, That a whole new can of worms right there.

A whole can of them? I think not. Just one.

OT: So, not only did they include Yoshimitsu, my all time favorite fighting game character, they included him as his Tekken 3 incarnation. I feel kind of weird. Is that? Yep. I have an erection.

Now if they reveal Vega for this game, I'll be really sad, because in spite of the ejaculation I'd experience at the thought of teaming up Vega and Yoshimitsu, I'd know that I'd have to stay away from this game for a while so that I don't get ripped off by Super Street Fighter X Tekken

Yoshimitsu is looking pretty awesome. Other than that I don't really care. I think they may be trying a bit hard with Poison though.

The sound effects for Yoshi's attacks sound weird. Anyone else really like the music that they used?

Ken_J:
The sound effects for Yoshi's attacks sound weird. Anyone else really like the music that they used?

Oddly enough, yes. I don't normally like music of that subgenre, either.

so we got m'boy Yoshimitsu...all we need is Devil and my unstoppable (that's right, i said unstoppable *wink*) team from Tekken Tag will be reborn....mwahahahahaha!!!

please christ announce sakura, she was denied mvc3 please please put her in!

I don't know if poison is so good for promotion. He/She is still a transvastite right?

emusega:
I don't know if poison is so good for promotion. He/She is still a transvastite right?

S/He is in america, in the japanese version he just kinda, tucks his business away.

Roofstone:

emusega:

S/He is in america, in the japanese version he just kinda, tucks his business away.

So it is regional, I see, thanks for the clarification.

BAYSPLOSIONS!
Seriously, I thought my screen would go kablooey any second.

Anyway, this is really starting to look like fun. The inclusion of Yoshimitsu actually had me go, "YEAH!!!" out of nowhere. :)

This was actually a REALLY well put together trailer. Impacting, the music fitted, the frames and motions flowed really well, plus that Poison chick <3 DAYUM. And Yoshimitsu looks BADASS. Here's hoping for Vega to be in there too!

It sucks that I'm legendarily bad at fighting games... But I've never really had the chance to properly practice one :\

Despite having Steve beating the crap out of Abel and Yoshimitsu in there, I still probably won't buy it. Mainly because it's the Street Fighter version. I didn't like SFIV.

Why could that not have just called it Street Fighter Vs Tekken?

It pisses me off saying Street Fighter CROSS Tekken.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here