Trailers: Batman: Arkham City - The Penguin Trailer

Batman: Arkham City - The Penguin Trailer

The infamous Penguin has a big surprise planned for the Dark Knight.

Watch Video

...Are you kidding me?

You guys are so late to this, it's not even funny. I mean, didn't the escapist covers this LAST week?

Oh my awesome little Penguin<3 I just hope the boss fights will be better this game.

Dr. wonderful:
...Are you kidding me?

You guys are so late to this, it's not even funny. I mean, didn't the escapist covers this LAST week?

The 'Pist is often late, and they're rarely ever the first.

On topic: that accent, do not want.

Apples and Pears.

Doesn't Penguin sound a little Cockney? Its all gone sixes and sevens.

I don't like the way the Penguin sounds. I don't know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't for him to sound like that at all.

I love the way he looks. The voice, though, doesn't make me think "Penguin" at all. It makes me think: Generic Cockney Street Thug #5.

I'm liking this Penguin. The accent is a little departure, but it fits the charaHOLY SHIT SOLOMON GRUNDY!

Uh....when did the Penguin become cockney?

Batman: Live is FAR better.

What is the big monster in the end?

NooNameLeft:
What is the big monster in the end?

Solomon Grundy - Born on a Monday.

Rough explanation: Undead/Plant Hybrid. DC's Juggernaut.

Pleasepleaseplease let there be actual boss fights. Then again, by the gameplay trailer with Two-face, that's probably not gonna happen.

Not sure what to think about this Penguin... :\
Gotta admit, though, didn't see that coming... Solomon Grundy. Me likey.

My favorite moment in that trailer, for some reason, is at 0:22. You bad-mouthing the Batman, boy? CONCRETE FACEPALM!!!

Each of these trailers looks like an entire new game... to have this all combined within a game mean one group deserves tones of credit. Either the story writers and developers... or the guys who make the trailers :P

Penguin just seems like a generic crime boss now. I have no problem with a new accent but Isn't he usually a "High class" wannabe kind of criminal? He sounds like a dozen other working class crook types who muscled their way to the top.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here