Trailers: Warhammer 40k: Space Marine - Multiplayer Customization

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine - Multiplayer Customization

Put away the Badab Black, size '0' brush and glue, Warhammer 40k Space Marine has you covered on all the customization you might need.

Watch Video

Im purchasing it just for this reason.
When i first heard that Space Marines was going to have a multiplayer mode, i begged, prayed and cried that they would have a feature like this.

Thank you Relic. :) You always deliver.

I'm looking forward to recreating a pseudo Black Templar vanguard veteran.

I just hope the preorder skins are badass because this is just awesome sauce.

commodore96:
I just hope the preorder skins are badass because this is just awesome sauce.

From what i've heard they do add extras unavailable elsewhere, so for example you can chose the Space Wolf colour scheme, but unless you have the pre order stuff it will just be the colour scheme, you wont get any of the pelts and wolf adornments that comes with the preorder bonuses, similar for other chapters that come with preorders.

I was looking forward to this game enough as it was, now I have this to sink some more play time into, YES PLEASE! man I hope the community for this game holds up long enough for me to get my fill with the multiplayer, I.E no dead servers a month after release...

Is it September yet?

This is so dicking cool.

Did anyone with good sight see if there was a pre-heresy helmet for the Chaos Marine?

I spied Crimson Fists. This is cool.

I have a feeling my money will be draining away soon...

This game better have buttloads of free and paid DLC (i hope)

Also I hope this sells really well as being published by THQ I hope that a Space Marine 2 will be made allowing you to make and play your own character!

Well, it looks good but pretty basic. a lot of the armors looked the same and I was kinda hoping for a little more. It's ok but nothing ground breaking.

I think my giddyness level may just exceed the safety limits of my brain and cause an orgasmic seizuARGLBLAAAGGRHHHBRABLAGLGH

Apparently you have to unlock a fair bit of it so I'm relieved. In my opinion, it looks like an even better customizer than Reach.

This mode alone is pretty good. I'll have to see if I can get a Deathwatch scheme.

just need the Massive Silver shoulder Pad that they have and its just pureblack with a silver Arm.

I spied World Eaters. @[email protected] BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I need new pants, that is friggin awesome

Still not so sure on the gameplay, but that was incredible. Exactly what the game needed, and they delivered.

Yes! Yes yes yes!

This is all I was praying for from the time I first saw a trailer for this game. Gonna have to preorder to get a Space Wolves LongClaw set up to go with my White Scars Assault Marine.

Mind you, I didn't see the Scars specifically but I'm hoping it was just off the bottom of the list.

Cautious Optimism OVERLOAD!!!

ARRRRRRGHHHHHH I CANT WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER!

Darth_Dude:

What happened to "this game will be mediocre"? :p

thought for the day: panic stations

OhJohnNo:

Darth_Dude:

Are you....stalking me or something?! 0.o

On a more serious note, I'd best amend my statement. What I meant to say was, "Wow this sure looks very good and all, but I'm wondering how the actual gameplay element will turn out"

My initial hysteria/excitement clouded my judgement.

No orks? then I'm done here.

Darth_Dude:

OhJohnNo:

Darth_Dude:

Are you....stalking me or something?! 0.o

Muahahaha. You cannot hide from ME!

(I remember seeing a couple of posts in Space Marine related threads saying "I'm calling it: this will turn out mediocre", and I could never forget that avatar. So no, I'm not stalking you :p)

Slycne:

...my thoughts exactly. If there's preorder bonuses for them, I am preordering this. Even if it sucks.

By the emperor, I jizzed in my battle armour. I foresee many pretty marines taking to the battle field on the multiplayer maps.

Also his lack of interest in the Maximus armour concerns me.

The thing that I'm most excited about is being able to apply one colour to only one part of the armour, a feature that was sorely lacking in other army painters that 40K games have. Also, no love for the non-vanilla space marines? Space wolves? Dark Angels? Blood Angels? all of which have really awesome armour and war-gear. hope they include these things as DLC (probably) and pre-order bonuses (more than likely).

The Diabolical Biz:

Slycne:

...my thoughts exactly. If there's preorder bonuses for them, I am preordering this. Even if it sucks.

Heh. Strike from the sky brothers!

Looks cool, though it's a shame (with the Iron Hands), no Morlock options...

thetruefallen:
Also, no love for the non-vanilla space marines? Space wolves? Dark Angels? Blood Angels? all of which have really awesome armour and war-gear. hope they include these things as DLC (probably) and pre-order bonuses (more than likely).

You are correct - Space Wolfs (and I guess Blood Angel) Armor packs are available as Pre Order Bonus. I assume that Chapter specific packs will be available just like they offer for DOW II right now. Just hoping that those wont be fixed sets, but rather more armor parts to mix and match with all the others.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for the multiplayer gameplay... if they convince me that It will play as well as the singleplayer LOOKS I might preoder this...

I wanted MK III armour :(

Nurgle Chaos armour options looks awesome. Pre-order!!

I just wish you could make your own chapter emblem like in Black Ops

"Put away the Badab Black, size '0' brush and glue, Warhammer 40k Space Marine has you covered on all the customization you might need."

Thank the God-Emperor, I always hated painting my Space Marines even though the end result is always so much cooler then unpainted grey plastic!

There are also no more words I can come up with that do justice to my need to get this game-MUST HAVE!!!!!!

I was hopping they might have other races (alright, specifically orks)for mutliplayer, but the game is called Space Marine.

Might have to pre-order.

Holy shit this is so freaking cool! Anybody spot a beaky helmet?

Fuck yeah Iron hands! The flesh is weak! This almost makes up for the fact that the UltraSmurfs are the campaign chapter. Also I was wondering does anyone know if the Eldar will turn up in the campaign at some point?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here