Trailers: Asura's Wrath

Asura's Wrath

...Are they fighting on the Moon?

Watch Video

Well shit, that was fucking awesome.

Also, at the beginning, was that an oriental version of the music from the Hovis adverts?

Yes.

Yes.

I don't know what else to say.

Yes.

NathLines:
Yes.

Yes.

I don't know what else to say.

Yes.

More yes?

I think Capcom should stop making the game and just turn it into an awesome movie instead.

Don't like the voices that much.....i think i'd prefer a japanese version with subs.

And the happy violin music really doesn't work with a battle of such epic proportions!

And yet, i still really want this game!

Daystar Clarion:

Also, at the beginning, was that an oriental version of the music from the Hovis adverts?

You am a fool, that is Dvorak's "New World" Symphony.

As a violinist who has played something like this and has seen this used for a fight scene (ON THE MOON NO LESS), I was personally delighted.

DELIGHTED

How delightfully homoerotic.

Mezzo.:

Daystar Clarion:

As a violinist who has played something like this and has seen this used for a fight scene (ON THE MOON NO LESS), I was personally delighted.

DELIGHTED

I'm a fool for not having a wide knowledge of symphonic works?

Well shit, I guess I'm a fool then.

Daystar Clarion:

Mezzo.:

Daystar Clarion:

DELIGHTED

I was only kidding man. :c

You at least agree that this music was pretty epic for the subject matter, right?

Mezzo.:

Daystar Clarion:

Mezzo.:

DELIGHTED

I was only kidding man. :c

You at least agree that this music was pretty epic for the subject matter, right?

Oh yeah, it was awesome.

This may be one of those games I only notice at the last minute, then ends up being awesome...

ciancon:
Don't like the voices that much.....i think i'd prefer a japanese version with subs.

And the happy violin music really doesn't work with a battle of such epic proportions!

And yet, i still really want this game!

Ah now, you can't go wrong with Liam O'Brian voicing Asura.

As for the game, I've had my eye on this one since E3, this trailer just makes me wanna put my second eye on it.

Team Hollywood:
Asura's Wrath

...Are they fighting on the Moon?

Is anyone that suprised? Not that is isn't awesome but he's already beaten space buddha so the only thing left to do is go upwards from there. I just hope the rest of the game can maintain that epicness.

Also, i wonder if they'll see Wheatley...

I was thinking "Hot springs, boring" then he fights a giant rhino, turtle and elephant.

Mezzo.:

Daystar Clarion:

DELIGHTED

I was wondering what that song was, thank you. Also, that looked pretty damn cool. Here's hoping the gameplay is just as fun.

anthony87:

He might be fine, but does he have to use the exact same voice as War? If i had my eyes closed, i would expected this to be a Darksiders trailer.

It deeply saddens me that this will not be on the PC ... I would kill a man just to play this!

Well since NT is doing their best to destroy what people know and love about DMC, looks like this is going to be my stop for over-the-top insanity. And it is AWESOME

Sixteen kinds of crazy.... just what I'd expect, nay, demand from a Japanese game ;)

Am I the only thinking "daddy issues"?

Isn't there a single non-emo Japanese protagonist?

A guy punches out a mammoth, and is fighting ON THE MOON all the while being serenaded by "New World"?

I'm sorry, but there are no words to describe how fucking awesome that is!

MOON BATTLE!!

Ne1butme:

anthony87:

He might be fine, but does he have to use the exact same voice as War? If i had my eyes closed, i would expected this to be a Darksiders trailer.

I'm pretty sure he can't help using his voice considering it's......his voice.

Looks like somebody is going to have to update TV Tropes' page on the 2-handed blade block. Also, did that guy just steal Gin Ichimaru's sword?

Fight beautiful women? Okay, lets get Dead or Alive ;)

They are like Iroh and Zuko.

Ok, so let me get this straight. He was fighting with his dad, then his dad stabbed him... FOR FUN!??!

Damn. The more I see, the more interested I am. I'm really digging their DBZ-esque tones with the over the top combat. Fuckin' sweet.

Looks fun, and insane.
So, yeah. I wanna play it. Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme. Gimme.
Hurry up, please.
Also, how do they breathe on the friggin' Moon??!?

anthony87:

Ne1butme:

anthony87:

Somewhere, Mel Blanc's spirit is quietly crying.

No release on PC?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

I hope they realize how much of a mistake that is one day.
Someone, anyone, somehow port this!

anthony87:

Ne1butme:

anthony87:

Something inside me went numb when I read that.

OT: I'm still not sure how I feel about this one. Every new trailer leaves me with the question of, "What the hell did I just watch...?!". In a good way, mind you, but still.
Definitely on my 'to play' list, if only for the sake of satisfying my curiosity.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here