Trailers: Heroes of Might and Magic VI - Gamescom Trailer

Heroes of Might and Magic VI - Gamescom Trailer

Family disagreements can be hell on a kingdom.

Watch Video

Mmm, major female characters always seem to be evil or sex objects in Video games. Sometimes both.

On topic. I probably would be more exciting if it had creatures that were original. Skeleton horde and spider lady seem pretty standard fantasy enemies. Then again it's no. 6 in this particular strand of well-established franchise so will be hard to expect them to even try and push the envelope.

Trailer does look pwetty.

Might dip my toes into this one as I do like Fantasy as a theme in games. I'm just slightly disappointed that based on this trailer alone it looks like a game I've already played.

Im sold.

scw55:
Mmm, major female characters always seem to be evil or sex objects in Video games. Sometimes both.

On topic. I probably would be more exciting if it had creatures that were original. Skeleton horde and spider lady seem pretty standard fantasy enemies. Then again it's no. 6 in this particular strand of well-established franchise so will be hard to expect them to even try and push the envelope.

Might dip my toes into this one as I do like Fantasy as a theme in games. I'm just slightly disappointed that based on this trailer alone it looks like a game I've already played.

Like what game?

Black Hole Entertainment indeed.

Vhite:

scw55:

Like what game?

One of many Good Vs Evil games?

Would you like some butter with that cooooorrn?

scw55:

Vhite:

scw55:

Like what game?

One of many Good Vs Evil games?

Looks to be little more than that because main heroes are familly.

well considering that this is one of a very few true turn based strategy games out there

and considering that i love TBS genera games the most this game is on my wish list since it was announced so i am sold

as for the story arc, never did care, they can hatch and re hatch the same story arc, as long as they create interesting gameplay i am more than sold they can have access to my bank account.

Wow, uh... how vastly... forgettable?

I'm convinced HoMM 3 simply won't be beat anymore.

It's a cut scene. You can't derive anything about the game from it. Nothing. Why even comment on it?
The only exciting thing here is the promise of the demo.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here