LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Whiten Your Teeth

Pages PREV 1 2

Chasmodius:
Matt's saliva was protecting the mentos from coke-splosion. They have to be dry when applied to diet soda, partly because all those microscopic pits on the mentos seem to be important. That's what Mythbusters told me, anyway.

Blargh, killing an excellent opportunity for bad jokes about Matt's base or caustic nature, with petty facts.

has Matt lost weight?

Cringed at the sandpaper thing...

I think i'll et my teeth stay as they are. I've never gotten any complaints(from my dentist) so i guess everything's good.

"Fix it in Post" was the best

These "Ways to..." videos are always entertaining to watch.

And at the end where Matt puts Mentos and Diet Coke in his mouth, I never seen anyone do that before.

I'm pretty sure this is the first time someone has been seen smoking in a LRR video

So you're telling me the bleach didn't work?

I stayed for "The Sam Raimi" , and LRR didn't disappoint. ^^

Edit: "Posts: 69" tehehe :P

No crowbar!?!

Oh well, I suppose sandpaper will have to do, it was funny as hell too.

EDIT: Hnnnnrg.

Oh I see what you did there.
:P.

The mentos didn't work cause he didn't put enough soda in his mouth. If you noticed it started to work at but he needed to have kept pouring it in instead he stopped after the first fiz. Having the soda just sitting in his mouth afterwords wasn't going to do anything.

Now granted I probably wouldn't have been able to keep pouring the soda in my mouth when it was trying to come out like that. Since it seems like it would be extremely hard to do.

darkbshadow:
The mentos didn't work cause he didn't put enough soda in his mouth. If you noticed it started to work at but he needed to have kept pouring it in instead he stopped after the first fiz. Having the soda just sitting in his mouth afterwords wasn't going to do anything.

Now granted I probably wouldn't have been able to keep pouring the soda in my mouth when it was trying to come out like that. Since it seems like it would be extremely hard to do.

Actually, it didn't start. The sputter happened when I ran out of room in my mouth to pour soda into.

-m

Chug bleach, get white teeth. I hope some stupid kid doesn't try this. My faith in humans is low enough.

For the coke and mentos you'd have to dry the interior of your mouth somehow, drop them in and pour diet coke in afterwards.

Tiger Sora:
Chug bleach, get white teeth. I hope some stupid kid doesn't try this. My faith in humans is low enough.

I always pick advice like this, (My meme-fu is terrible)

You missed: "Ask Richard Hammond"

Can't believe legal department didn't give a shit about drinking bleach segment. If just one kid does it in hopes of whiter teeth because they failed at sarcasm :O

Captain Pancake:
has Matt lost weight?

He has been tweeting that he is jogging/running.

There's also the "Use My Goddamn Fucking Toothpaste".

Can't bite on the candy if you want to make it work.

Atheist.:

sinkirby:
What was Matt smoking?

Probably a swisher or black and mild. They're like mini cigars that you usually don't inhale.

It looked a bit like a blunt because of the slightly irregular burning but I guess blunt wraps can have anything inside. Having said that, I think the LRR guys are based in Vancouver so who knows?

And here I am, yellow toothed, embodying a stereotype. Damn.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.