Trailers: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - "Our Brothers" Trailer

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - "Our Brothers" Trailer

Stand against the forces of evil with your brothers-in-arms in Space Marine.

Watch Video

Finally the release date 06/09

I played the demo, and I really really do enjoy the gameplay, the story actually sounds pretty good too..

What I can't get over, is the voices. Both Marine's and Orks sound so.. normal....

Only eight more days... *squeeeeee*

Hacking Orks apart in the demo was already great fun, but personally I can't wait to go up against the Chaos Marines of the IV Legion.

Not the best trailer for Space Marine in my opinion, the epic music was really low and the voice actor sounded really bored. Space Marines require extremely loud Latin chords and voices like Michael Ironsides.

"We are the only defense?"

I think the Legio Titanicus would like to have a word with you, Cpt. Titus.

I've never played a 40K game, or even heard of the series until this year, but the demo for this is amazing.

The game looks horrible... a hack and slash / shooter third person?... Ugh...

Undead Dragon King:
"Man's only defense?"

I think the Legio Titanicus would like to have a word with you, Cpt. Titus.

Don't forget the Imperial Guard. Though to be fair, Titus is an Ultramarine, what do you expect? Their entire thing is being incomparable egomaniac jerk-offs.

I really want to play this game but I do wish you could pick different chapters.

Ultramarines are okay but Space Wolves would be awesome.

Grey Knights would be even better.

But it will be fun regardless.

That trailer was a bit underwhelming though. The voice over guy needed more base and power in his voice. Music needed to be a bit darker aswell.

wait a minute... was that a singe imperial guard? there is never a single imperial guard, there is either 20 of them or none of them.

Delsana:
The game looks horrible... a hack and slash / shooter third person?... Ugh...

Play. The. Demo. That or watch Totalbiscuit play the demo and drool over it for 30+ minutes.

Worgen:
wait a minute... was that a singe imperial guard? there is never a single imperial guard, there is either 20 of them or none of them.

I think 20 shapely guardswomen at once would be too much even for a genetically modified super soldier to handle. She's probably by herself because she's for exposition and it's kind've hard to have a conversation when there's 19 very British sounding soldiers farting about. (If she takes on a love-interest role I will be royally pissed)

Anyway there's more than just one, by the sounds of the demo there's a decent amount of them running around being useless.

Why can't time get its act together and progress faster for me? Its just damn selfish!

Also: I may have missed something but where's the rest of Titus's company?

The only thing that irks me about this game from all I've seen so far it the stupid ground stomp shockwave, I understand from a gameplay stand point why an area attack like it is need I just don't get why something as impossible as ground stomping was chosen

D-Stinger:
The only thing that irks me about this game from all I've seen so far it the stupid ground stomp shockwave, I understand from a gameplay stand point why an area attack like it is need I just don't get why something as impossible as ground stomping was chosen

...You don't know jack crap about the 40k universe do you? This is a setting with battle mechs bigger than mountains, genetically modified super soldiers that spit acid and can gain knowledge by eating brains, aliens made out of spore with genetic memory, weapons working only because the users think they should, a race of space elves that literally orgied a god into existence, a space moving swarm of bio-matter that eats planets down to the cores, chainsaw swords, tanks the size of multiple city blocks combined, physical gods that used to devour stars, guns that shoot microscopic shuriken, AND YOU ARE CALLING OUT STOMP SHOCKWAVES FROM A 900 POUND MAN CHARGING TOWARDS THE GROUND VIA JETPACK AS IMPOSSIBLE!?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here