Trailers: EDF: Insect Armageddon - Jet Armor DLC

Jet armour needed new weapons, because what they gave to the coolest armour out there to use was a pile of utter crap.

Wish they'd just put decent weapons for it in the game thought, rather than putting it as DLC

I still want to buy this game. Loved the last one and now I see that this new one is getting support and content after release? Must buy now...also interesting DLC, I am just not sure of why they would add just a few weapons. Doesn't the game already have a "Borderlands" amount of guns in it already like the last game? What are less then 20 new guns going to add to the game?

EvilestDeath:
I still want to buy this game. Loved the last one and now I see that this new one is getting support and content after release? Must buy now...also interesting DLC, I am just not sure of why they would add just a few weapons. Doesn't the game already have a "Borderlands" amount of guns in it already like the last game? What are less then 20 new guns going to add to the game?

It has a lot, but each is class AND level limited. You'll generally only see 1/4th of the arsenal unless you class hop.

As for me, I went from Jet to Tactical...and never looked back.

HOMING. SHOTGUN.

Onyx Oblivion:

EvilestDeath:

It has a lot, but each is class AND level limited. You'll generally only see 1/4th of the arsenal unless you class hop.

As for me, I went from Jet to Tactical...and never looked back.

HOMING. SHOTGUN.

Well that stinks. I thought the classes would be used as a sort of (special ability) thing like Borderlands where you still have access to everything else. But Homing shotgun you say? Now that is something I plan to buy a game to see in action.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here