Trailers: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Multiplayer Footage

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Multiplayer Footage

Make Papa Joe proud by defending the city that bears his name.

Watch Video

very great game. didn't have so much fun with one in a long time. finaly a shooter that is deep and complex, not dumped down and consolized to the core so you can play it with four buttons and a stick (no offense intended towards console escapists).

on the down side, i can't see second world war as scenario anymore. and of course, the current torrent of realism-shooters is getting a tad annoying. but if you can live with that, go grab a rifle shoot some nazis in the mouth. for the motherlaaand!

Did anyone else laugh near the end when the soldier killed an enemy and said "You're not going anywhere, Bolshevik!"

The only thing that slightly dissapointed me here was that the russians were speaking english. I was sorta hoping for russian and german being the only languages spoken, so that you would eventually just have to learn what they're saying.

NLS:
The only thing that slightly dissapointed me here was that the russians were speaking english. I was sorta hoping for russian and german being the only languages spoken, so that you would eventually just have to learn what they're saying.

you can easily switch to the original language of each respective army. the accents are hilarious for a while, but i too prefer the authentic voices.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here