Trailers: RAGE - Launch Trailer

RAGE - Launch Trailer

I almost think that we should have a national holiday just for the release of Rage.

Watch Video

Yes. Very yes.

Looking forward to this so much. (Got the Anarchy Edition pre-ordered and ready, of course.)

EDIT: Dynamite attached to a helium balloon. Because why the fuck not, right?

...do want. DO SO VERY MUCH WANT. *makes grabby hands*

Also, what song is that? I could totally use that in a project.

The Rogue Wolf:

Artist: A Perfect Circle
Album: eMOTIVE
Track 10: Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums

I like the trailer but I still haven't looked enough into the game to see if I'll be putting money on it on release or wait til a steam sale or something.

toomuchnothing:

The Rogue Wolf:

Artist: A Perfect Circle
Album: eMOTIVE
Track 10: Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums

Please know that you are my hero of the day. Thank you.

the game is going to be great why did they have to cut some of the single player it will sell fantastically regardless they created bad blood for nothing. T_T

Have it on preorder and just counting down the days now...

that day would be all the rage

I applaud id Software for comming out with new IP but one wonders, if they're showing off a new game engine, why didn't they spotlight it with (possibly) one of the most important games to come out in the last 20 years? is it because if this game sucks they wouldn't of wasted it on Doom or Quake?

It has this kind of hectic feel to it that reminds of a faster paced, more streamlined Borderlands.

That would be amazing, since the only complaint I had about Borderlands was that at times it felt really slow, plodding along looking for stuff to do.

Mostly I can wait for games. No problem. Can't wait for this one though :)

snyper101:
I applaud id Software for comming out with new IP but one wonders, if they're showing off a new game engine, why didn't they spotlight it with (possibly) one of the most important games to come out in the last 20 years? is it because if this game sucks they wouldn't of wasted it on Doom or Quake?

Considering they ran Quake 4 into the ground next to DOOM 3 I think a new IP haz a better chance of not sucking.

ZippyDSMlee:

snyper101:

Considering they ran Quake 4 into the ground next to DOOM 3 I think a new IP haz a better chance of not sucking.

id Software didn't develop Quake 4 though. Also, they're working on Doom 4 :D

NLS:

ZippyDSMlee:

snyper101:

id Software didn't develop Quake 4 though. Also, they're working on Doom 4 :D

Dose not matter as DOOM 3 was as bad name recognition helped sales but uhg.

Can anyone convince me that this game isn't a generic fps?

Meh, I spose itll help tide me over till Borderlands 2 comes out.

looks good, can't wait to play it.

JediMB:
EDIT: Dynamite attached to a helium balloon. Because why the fuck not, right?

I say it is an hydrogen balloon, for the extra explosion. =p

At least they still care about single player.

The last decent SP game I played was Ep2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here