Trailers: God of War: Origins - Launch Trailer

God of War: Origins - Launch Trailer

Every God has an origin story.

Watch Video

Don't fix what's not broken. It's just a shame that I can't afford any new systems so I only played the first and second.
EDIT: Is it just me or did they enter a stage when they're just making shit up and not using any greek mythology?

Just finished Ghost of Sparta today, Great games had a lot of fun with them.

If you're a God of war fan just buy these, Chains of Olympus is somewhat lacking in the Story department but its still fun.

Ghost of Sparta looks better than 1 and 2 though, and has way more challenges and the Combat arena to Dick about in, All in all a good purchase if you like hack and slash and want to complete the collection.

TheIronRuler:
Don't fix what's not broken. It's just a shame that I can't afford any new systems so I only played the first and second.
EDIT: Is it just me or did they enter a stage when they're just making shit up and not using any greek mythology?

That stage was kind of the first game you know =P

I kinda wish they would have just told the origin of Kratos in the first God of War game.
Oh, wait...

... I actually kinda wish everyone'd give it a rest on Kratos. I just don't find him impressive.

Fwee:
I kinda wish they would have just told the origin of Kratos in the first God of War game.
Oh, wait...

Exactly the joke I was going to make. But hey, gotta milk the plebs on every franchise they can get away with.

I have to say...the graphics look like shit.

Almost like disney does God of War...

Not sure what they were hoping to accomplish with this, but it has not made me want to buy it for sure.

Not sure what they were hoping to accomplish with this, but it has not made me want to buy it for sure.

Oh look at that... another God of War game.

My prediction: It's going to be just like the other games. Except they've officially run out of interesting points in greek mythology that fits in with "murder everyone".

carpathic:

The graphics look like shit because this is a port from the PSP games Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta.

Ulquiorra4sama:

My prediction: It's going to be just like the other games. Except they've officially run out of interesting points in greek mythology that fits in with "murder everyone".

It's not a new game, it's a port of Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta from the PSP to the PS3. Hence the PS2-like graphics.

Ravnican:

Ulquiorra4sama:

It's not a new game, it's a port of Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta from the PSP to the PS3. Hence the PS2-like graphics.

Oh, ok. I never actually paid much attention to those two "spin-offs" so i didn't even notice x3 Please excuse my ignorance.

Edited for typos...

really? they are maing this? *sigh*

Origins huh, well you better drop the pants and lube up because EA is gonna have a field day on your ass.

And this looks like a Wii title... ah a it's the PSP port, I guess the price will be appropriate then.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here