No Right Answer: The Smurfs vs The Na'vi

Pages PREV 1 2

i just ... loved this episode! SMURF! haha

I completely disagree with your assertion that this is a right answe-- ooooh, I see what you folks have done. ;) Clever.

For the first time I decide to watch this little show and I get this bullshit! Comparing Na'vi and Smurfs? Its like comparing any first world country to a tribe in Africa where smurfs represent the tribe!

Can't believe you guys still haven't done ninjas vs pirates.

The Cheshire:
Smurfs are not communists, they are nazis. It's all over the place: the patriarch figure is the fascist leader, the girl smurf has black Jewish hair at first and then turns aryan when she is good. Also, Gargamel is the obvious representation of the negative stereotype of the miserly Jew. He has a long nose, boney fingers, angelic name, and wants to turn smurfs into GOLD.

He's an evil Jew trying to rob the aryan race of it's essence and turn it into profit. SO OBVIOUS NAZI PROPAGANDA.

This is what happens when you have WAY too much time on your hands kids. Learn from it.

That's what she smurfed

Knocker:

The Cheshire:
Smurfs are not communists, they are nazis. It's all over the place: the patriarch figure is the fascist leader, the girl smurf has black Jewish hair at first and then turns aryan when she is good. Also, Gargamel is the obvious representation of the negative stereotype of the miserly Jew. He has a long nose, boney fingers, angelic name, and wants to turn smurfs into GOLD.

He's an evil Jew trying to rob the aryan race of it's essence and turn it into profit. SO OBVIOUS NAZI PROPAGANDA.

This is what happens when you have WAY too much time on your hands kids. Learn from it.

It's not about having too much time, it's about having too much weed.

So we got Asari, Smurfs, Na'vi but what about the Gummi Bears?

i want you guys to do monk vs sherlock holmes, that would be awesome

Clearly, Bluebears are the most advanced species. They even have 27 lives!

The Cheshire:

Knocker:
[quote="The Cheshire" post="6.315319.12821484"]

It's not about having too much time, it's about having too much weed.

Amen to that. Or Jah, probably... cheers.

Good episode. But I have to call out the Resident Evil: Outbreak in the back... If ever there was a game that deserved another chance on the latest generation of consoles, that is it!

I know I'm late to the thread, but the correct answer is Nac Mac Feegle.

Crivens!

unwesen:
I know I'm late to the thread, but the correct answer is Nac Mac Feegle.

Crivens!

Ah weel, there ye have it! I couldnae agree more.

I mean, they already died and gone to heaven, as far as they're concerned.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here