Trailers: Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - Trailer

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - Trailer

Take more pictures of the zombie uprising. Because people don't exactly know what zombies look like apparently.

Watch Video

Watching "Chuck Greene" with his longer beard and carrying a fake doll dressed like Katey is horrifying in its own unique way.

I'm going to miss Chuckles...

That's... probably one of the better character arcs I've seen in a game. A dried up has-been stumbles on a chance to get back into the spotlight? And he doesn't even look like Nick Cage. He does look like a scruffy Vegas wise-guy, though, so he looks twice as badass taking on the hordes.

I see the "Thor" made it into the game and yet no love for my Burro Del Fuego? *Sniff*

http://www.tapeitordie.com/content/burro-del-fuego
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6558/burrodelfuegofinito.png

So...Chucks a psyco now? I thought he was the co-op partner? Ah well, as long as he's like the war vet from the first one, I'll be fine. If it's played for humor though, it won't be as pleasent...

Aside from that, it's looking very good. Certainly looks similar in places, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't psyched for this game.

Hybridwolf:
So...Chucks a psyco now? I thought he was the co-op partner? Ah well, as long as he's like the war vet from the first one, I'll be fine. If it's played for humor though, it won't be as pleasent...

Aside from that, it's looking very good. Certainly looks similar in places, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't psyched for this game.

I'm pretty sure from other trailers that Chuck is still the coop player. I am just not sure if he is anything else besides that.

I really hope they don't charge full price for this...

NoOne852:

It'll be $39.99.

Kopikatsu:

NoOne852:

It'll be $39.99.

Thats better then full price, but I only find it worth $30. Maybe.

NoOne852:

Kopikatsu:

NoOne852:

It'll be $39.99.

Thats better then full price, but I only find it worth $30. Maybe.

That's still too much for a remake with slightly different plot, slightly different dialogue, different main character and a couple more weapons, oh and a new area as well. I'm sick of Capcom fucking people with these bullshit ideas like Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom with so few differences and now this (and before anyone says anything yes I do have a similar view on this as AngryJoe, doesn't make me his fanboy). I always buy games new, simply because I've had such a bad time with pre-owned discs being scratched to fuck and glitching the game horrendously, but if I do feel the need to play this I will only ever rent it, borrow of a friend, or at the very most buy pre owned, because I don't want those lazy bastards to make money off this.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here