Trailers: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Teaser

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Teaser

If Grimlock had been in the film versions they would have gotten nothing but rave reviews.

Watch Video

Not to nitpick, but I though the War for Cybertron games were before they came to earth. And I'm reasonably sure that he wasn't a Dinosaur before he came to earth.

Meh, hope this game is better than the last, it just got so old so quick.

This trailer just made me forget all of Michael Bay's films. It healed my soul.

how can there be grimlock when he was made on earth

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

There are so many different stories on Transformers that yo can now do what you want wit your own Transformer storyline. Grimlock on Cybertron? OK!

Can't wait for this game. War for Cybertron was only one of two good Transformers games and this will make three.

ChromaticWolfen:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

There are so many different stories on Transformers that yo can now do what you want wit your own Transformer storyline. Grimlock on Cybertron? OK!

Can't wait for this game. War for Cybertron was only one of two good Transformers games and this will make three.

Pretty much this. Transformers has become a multiverse over the years. There are several different storylines utilizing the same characters. It isn't at all unlike established comic book franchises that have seperate realites and stories for their big name heroes.

War for Cybertron is separate from G1-G4, separate from the comics, separate from the novels separate from the Bayformers. Enjoy it for what it is. I'm looking forward to it.

If its at least as good as the last one I'm sold.

Well technically Trypticon was built on Earth, too, yet he was in the last game. It really doesn't matter to me because I liked all of the 80's references, especially Silverbolt's fear of heights.

As cool as it is for Grimlock to be in the new game, what was depicted in the trailer still reminds me of Beast Wars Trans-metal Megatron.

Regardless, I hope they can get Gregg Berger to reprise some "Me, Grimlock...." lines

Dammit I want to see a clear view of his robot form! His transformation look different compare to his G1 form.

I like this series it's like if effort was put into the Transformers Films in every area other than CGI.

WOO! I'm sold! and this was just the teaser.

I actually really enjoyed the last one and it had my second favourite online multtiplayer mode ever! (No.1 being Space Marine. there's just something about both games' multiplayer that i just really enjoy even more than any of the COD games.)

awesome :] really enjoyed playing through War for Cybertron

Would have liked to see some ingame action from him. I wonder if the other Dinobots will be your squadies as you play.

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

In the first three series Grimlock and the rest of the Dino-bots ended up on Cybertron by using the space bridge, it's pretty common practise.

I'm not sure what the time-line of the games are, but if this is after the fall of cybertron then maybe they've arrived from Earth?

But then, like that other guy said, there are so many continuities now that these guys can pretty much do what they want now.

Grimlock Smash! XD

love that retarded autobot dinobot XD

Whoooaaah! Brutality has arrived! Hope he becomes a dino and not some stupid vehicle!

CharacterWishes; Devastator, Bruticus, Menasor, Blitzwing and Astrotrain and Blur!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here