Feed Dump: Powerless and Nude

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Powerless and Nude

Ice creams trucks are pushing the soft serve ... and pills.

Watch Video

yay its up thank you thank you thank you

Ok, the costume idea made me giggle. Curse you and your ability to make me laugh at least once every video.

Graham's Pimp Santa costume killed me! That was freakin' hilarious!

I got a good laugh at Paul getting his revenge against the Power Car thief. "C'mon, roll down your windows. You can't?". Suck it, thief!

fer1wi:
Graham's Pimp Santa costume killed me! That was freakin' hilarious!

I got a good laugh at Paul getting his revenge against the Power Car thief. "C'mon, roll down your windows. You can't?". Suck it, thief!

Agreed, needs more Judge Santa Pimp. xD

When paul was wearing the vest I saw the orange colour and thought, "Marty McFly", and then it he turned it.

I think more people will apply for body painting now, get legal paper saying you can paint breasts in public. >.>

The 'Pimp Santa Judge' costume made laugh way more than it aught to have. Also, if I had to guess, I'd say that the thing taht took the most effort to do this ep was write his speach. In my mind, that is why this ep was late, you would not air it untill it was perfect and by. god you made it.

Pimp judge santa needs to be a regular feature. lmao

We can top that, we had Ice Cream Drug Van Wars!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_Ice_Cream_Wars

I have friends that still flinch every time they hear Greensleeves...

LOL at the fail thief trying to steal that car. Selling drugs out of a ice cream truck?? That reminds me of GTA:vice City mission

Some really great stories today, I LOL'd at the boobie things!
Loved the look of Graham in the sleeve hat!

"Judge PimpSanta". I love that.
Great episode, guys.

ForgottenPr0digy:
LOL at the fail thief trying to steal that car. Selling drugs out of a ice cream truck?? That reminds me of GTA:vice City mission

Rockstar North are based at the other end of the M8 from Glasgow- there's a very good chance that mission was a "homage" to the Ice Cream Wars.

Seeing Paul sit around covered in wrappers remind me of the tummy aches of ol'. Also, someone hit Alex for those puns, please.

And, like everyone else The Honourable Judge Pimp Santa was a high point.

Judge pimp Santa be all up in this... News source?

The British police wrestler and Judge pimp santa got my on my knees.

Well played sirs

So for the second time in a row I poke light at a late upload and within minutes the video is up?

Does this mean I need to be more patient or less? :D

A licence to paint nude bodies in NYC. Only good can come from this.

I'm not entirely sure what emotion that image and the text "Powerless and Nude" conjures up, but it's not a good one.

Is it just me or does Graham look like a child when he's scratching his head there at the end?

A bearded child, sure, but a child none the less.

Formica Archonis:

I'm not entirely sure what emotion that image and the text "Powerless and Nude" conjures up, but it's not a good one.

thank you i was a bit worried that i was the only person that went there...

"Hoes, hoes, hoes." XD

Judge Pimp Santa is fucking boss.

i now have my costume idear for halloween at my work thanks graham for giving the world judge pimp santa

This world just isn't ready for Canvass with boobs.

i have that hat because i have the same jacket

Pimp Santa is wrong on many levels. And at last, evidence that artists who feature nudity in their work are just big filthy perverts.

I feel like I wasn't given enough time to recover from "grisly fate". Really, you should let us go and have a bit of a lie down after a line like that.

You know people will now expect a return of Pimp Judge Santa for the Christmas special, right?

And, really, if i got a license saying i could paint breasts in broad daylight i'd do it every day just to rub it in people's faces.

I live in Virginia and I remember when they caught a guys in Petersburg (aka Murdertown) for selling drugs out of his ice cream truck.

Seriously, this weeks title alone was enough to make me laugh. "Powerless and Nude?" Giggity.

Phunny Story - my friend was actually Pimp Santa last Halloween...or as he called it "Urban Santa"

Cat in the Hat went to 'Nam.

Ulquiorra4sama:
And, really, if i got a license saying i could paint breasts in broad daylight i'd do it every day just to rub it in people's faces.

... rub...

We watch a show with puns like "grizzly fate". You're making it FAR too easy for us.

Formica Archonis:

Ulquiorra4sama:

... rub...

We watch a show with puns like "grizzly fate". You're making it FAR too easy for us.

~Pun intended~ In case that wasn't already obvious :P

I'm dressing up as pimp santa everywhere!

Little Duck:
I'm dressing up as pimp santa everywhere!

That was an awesome idea.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or