Trailers: Bioshock Infinite - Behind Booker and Liz

Bioshock Infinite - Behind Booker and Liz

Take a peek behind the curtain of the latest Bioshock.

Watch Video

The constant squealing of violins sounds a bit silly in a very calm setting.

Courtney Draper is reaaally nice, if you know what I mean.

Do I see a Mauser C96? If it's going to be upgradeable like the Webley in original Bioshock, I think I found my favourite weapon.

It's actually nice that a lot of the previews for Bioshock Infinite revolve around the characters and plot, because it shows that the story has been a central focus in the development. This as opposed to most games where the story is essentially the last thing considered.

Troy Baker's hair is absolutely spectacular.

I just had to say that.

Looking very interesting. I wasn't a fan of the first one, mostly because of the gameplay but I'm expecting great things from this one. Definitely something I'd like to experience.

I can't emphasize enough how much I'm looking forward to this game. I have a feeling it is going to be even better than the first Bioshock.

Ken Levine: one of the few men that puts the Horse after the cart?

He will become a legend.

Is it just me or is Mr Levine a pretty cool guy?

I appreciate that he isn't spouting catch phrases from his marketing department or reading off a script.

Also, loving the focus on story and characters. This is what happens when you have a writer at the wheel rather than hanging off the side.

He was gonna shoot the horse, man.
Now I sort of hate him.

Why do you have two links to the same video in one post?

Troy Baker is beautiful.

... Ly. Beautifully... Talented. At voice acting. Yeah.

And I always liked Ken Levine for his honesty and down-to-earthness, but ever since that sellout-y playstation Move speech at E3 this year, I can't look at him the same. Still reading off cue cards from Sony's PR guys, Kenny?
Ugh. That's just how he came off to me then, and still does a bit. I'm sure he still retains most of his integrity.

Why do Bioshock games always have a cartoony vibe? It's something I've never understood, it's always clashed with what I think of the game being

Zhukov:
Is it just me or is Mr Levine a pretty cool guy?

I appreciate that he isn't spouting catch phrases from his marketing department or reading off a script.

Also, loving the focus on story and characters. This is what happens when you have a writer at the wheel rather than hanging off the side.

Well he probably is reading off a script but at least it's a script he probably influenced/wrote :D

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here