Trailers: Darkness II - Artfully Executed Trailer

Darkness II - Artfully Executed Trailer

Enjoy the bloody good graphics that Darkness II has to offer.

Watch Video

I am suddenly very excited for this game. Makes me sad I haven't played the first one yet, i'm going to have to change that.

Assecution... Classy. Aparently they took a little influence from MK fatalities for this game.

Layz92:
Assecution... Classy. Aparently they took a little influence from MK fatalities for this game.

I was thinking something similar. More like the Bulletstorm treatment, but really the same level of immaturity.

At the risk of sounding like a child, did they really need an ass-rape fatality?
I'm serious; look back at about 30 sec, one guy gets his colon ripped out and eaten. I'm not sure whether to laugh or rock back and forth in the corner, telling myself 'what is seen cannot be unseen.'

Wow, looks like tentacle rape has finally reached mainstream Western culture. Holy shit.

Hooray! Another game for me to whoop with glee at childish dismemberment animations!

Still, what makes me the most excited about this game is the fact they brought back Mike Patton as the voice of the Darkness. :D
"I'lL teAr yOuR minD, boiL YouR eYes, puT yOUr teEtH to tHe gRindStOne..."

I played this at Comic Con in London at the weekend, and can't wait for it to be released.

Jackie shouldn't have left Lefty and Righty play Borderlands.

The last game had action, but was also emotional. I hope this is too. The first one almost made me cry twice.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here