Trailers: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Concept Art Trailer

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Concept Art Trailer

Take a gander at some of the concept art for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Watch Video

The meat at the end was very impressive, the rest of it was nice too but damn did that meat look tasty!

Absolutely gorgeous. The meat concept art is a nice touch, though - seeing as it's probably the least important thing you'd ever think about while designing an RPG. At least, I haven't ever heard of anyone outside of Bethesda paying a lot of attention to the way food is portrayed in-game.

I have to admit the salmon block we see in the E3 demo looks rather scrumptious. Makes me wonder if the Nords know the recipe for Hollandaise or B├ęchamel sauce...

The Nords were the first to master the mother sauces.

The concept art and the implementation of it looks fantastic, but damn, I could listen to that music all day.

That was gorgeous. Azura, The Dark Brotherhood and the Flame Atronach look great.

Fantastic. Makes the wait over the next week or so even more unbearable. :(

beutiful.... just beutiful....

I noticed that the giant eagle statue was a bit uglier and less stylized than the concept art for it, but besides that, good stuff.

It's so beautiful, I can't wait to get my hands on the soundtrack and chill out to it.
I will have no life I swear.
When I see Skyrim videos I have the sudden urge to kill every person in them.

Ah, I can't wait.
Why is this video rated M though?

Wow.. I really just want to live in that world.. I'm already digging the Barbarian influence to the game.. plus that steam punk looking atronach with the mace and sword looked awesome..

Plus, the dark brotherhood is back, best faction if you ask me

I'm so sorry skyrim. I can't buy you. It's just that I have other things I need to do with my time and you would consume that time. All of it. I'll catch you later though.

Lord Kloo:
Wow.. I really just want to live in that world.. I'm already digging the Barbarian influence to the game.. plus that steam punk looking atronach with the mace and sword looked awesome..

Plus, the dark brotherhood is back, best faction if you ask me

It's a dwarven/dwermer centurion. They guard dwermer ruins. If you had played Morrowind you'd know them and that clanking noise they make by heart, lol. I'm disappointed to see the dark brotherhood back personally. Since the only way to interact with them is to be a murderer it's just content a goodie two shoes like myself will never see.

Dark brotherhood sweet! I love it.

Dammit. I know I don't have a pc that can run this... and yet...

Grr.

Are there dwemer ruins in Skyrim? Because that thing they just showed us looks awesome... and deadly.

Jabberwock King:
Are there dwemer ruins in Skyrim? Because that thing they just showed us looks awesome... and deadly.

Yes.

WANT NOW.

PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY.

These next 11 days can not go by fast enough.

And videos like this don't help.

Teasing me with all that Skyrim goodness while saying "no, not yet .. just look and be patient".

God damnit. This is not helping my need to get this gamme immediately.

That's a good question. Why are you drawing meat?

So, pretty....words can not describe....SOMEONE GET A POET!

Jonluw:
Ah, I can't wait.

Because the Flame Atronach doesn't have a shirt on.

hm... bad move
why the direct comparison?
just makes the game looks shittier in contrast

I'm not getting this until Christmas. D:

Imp Emissary:

Jonluw:
Ah, I can't wait.

Because the Flame Atronach doesn't have a shirt on.

I was wondering if that was a flame atronach.
I'm not sure though.
If it is, I must say I rather like the change. Although it looks a bit too much like the dryads from Oblivion.

Can someone hit me in the head with the exact amount of force that I sleep till November tenth, preferably without causing a permanent brain injury?

Or better yet leak a release for all those who have pre-ordered...

I've already got the 11th cleared as a personal day, so I'll be paid to stay home and play Skyrim Friday and all weekend.

Jabberwock King:

I'd imagine so, between the centurion and the fact it borders Morrowind.

lionheart_1:
The concept art and the implementation of it looks fantastic, but damn, I could listen to that music all day.

Second this. I also enjoyed listening to the music in towns and traveling on the road in Oblivion as well. I guess I just have a soft-spot for relaxing music.

Beautiful. Oh it's going to be one of the best games I've played in a while. I'm so glad this will finally get me away from the shooters.

For the date you have to put in to watch the trailer, I put in 11/11/1911

Oh no... the Dark Brotherhood's back, the only thing that kept drawing me back to Oblivion....
nope it'll have to wait till next year, too many other games coming up in the next month!

I can't wait to finaly unbox my collectors edition.
If I'm lucky I am one of the lucky bastards who receive a plane ticket to Skyrim!

This is fucking beautiful. The world truly looks like a brilliant work of art.

The suspense just keeps building! Why can't it be 11 days from now yet?

In preperation for Skyrim I have been helping my wife with all the household chores, gave her a near unlimited fund for her baby shower, taken her to the salon to get her pampered and bought her tons of nice gifts and ds games in the hope that she will remember the husband I used to be when the fay mistress Skyrim seduces me and leaves my wife laying alone in bed on those cold, lonely nights.

I am sorry my love, it's just Skyrim can do things for me that you cannot and looks so good while doing it!

I hope they make some 11th hour changes to that ugly eagle! Hahahah! Get it? 11-11-11, 11th hou... never mind.

Why was this M rated though? The meat scene wasn't that gory...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here