Trailers: Dragon's Dogma - Gameplay Trailer

Dragon's Dogma - Gameplay Trailer

Face a golem and take him down with the help of your cohorts.

Watch Video

I haven't even heard of this game until now. The gameplay looks pretty good, actually, but I'm pretty saturated on fantasy universes at the moment.

Still not looking too bad there. I'll keep it on my list, especially seeing how I haven't played a decent fantasy game in years and I'm starting to get that distinct hankering...

Ummm, love me some medieval fantasy. Also thank god you can turn off party dialogue, I'd go insane if I had to through 50 hours of these idiots droning the same stock phrases over and over and over...

Dragon Age meets Prince of Persia... very interesting concept, I hope they let you switch between party members, and that the fight they show isn't the end product setup because it looked like it will drag on forever.

Never heard of this game, but it does look really interesting. The combat doesn't look too bad, and neither does the style.

Perhaps I will check this out when it's released into the wild, love me some fantasy.

Packie_J:
Ummm, love me some medieval fantasy. Also thank god you can turn off party dialogue, I'd go insane if I had to through 50 hours of these idiots droning the same stock phrases over and over and over...

Yeah, I was just about to comment on how I can see the NPCs never shutting the hell up. Also, the running animation while in town looked terrible.

Still, I'll keep my eye on this game, it looks interesting.

The game looks interesting. Although the scrolling through menu options very near the start almost made me vomit in horror.

Game looks great, but not sure if it's worth supporting capcom over

Everything I've seen and heard about this game since it's announcement has made it out to be like a very generic Western RPG done by a Japanese developer. But this video does an awesome job of showing off that "Open-world Fantasy DMC" that Capcom has been spouting about.

A shame this is not on the PC. It looks interesting tho the animations could use some work.

I'm interested, but wary. I'm not liking the amount of gray, I don't really understand the combat from what they showed (what were those circles?), and this is being made by Capcom. I have never enjoyed a Capcom game in my life.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here