Trailers: Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion - Trailer

Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion - Trailer

Be your favorite Cartoon Network character as you blast your way through so many platforms.

Watch Video

Who is the strange looking blond kid at the beginning of the video? he/she/it was the only character I didn't recognise.

Vault Citizen:
Who is the strange looking blond kid at the beginning of the video? he/she/it was the only character I didn't recognise.

Thats Flapjack. Dont worry, his show sucked.

OT: Kingdom hearts with Catoonnetwork characters. OMG why is this not on all systems.

Needs more Johnny Bravo.

Man, I'm pretty.

I will accept I AM WEASEL! though.

The_root_of_all_evil:
Needs more Johnny Bravo.

Man, I'm pretty.

I will accept I AM WEASEL! though.

Everything in this post. I agrees! More Johny more Weasel and this game is a buy.

i find it total BS that of all of the characters shown no longer have cartoons on the air.

What, no Finn? He already is a Zelda character.

Shadowstar38:
Thats Flapjack. Dont worry, his show sucked.

*GASP!* Blasphemy!
Flapjack was brilliant. Just because it aimed to disturb as much as entertain, doesn't mean it sucked.

rayen020:
i find it total BS that of all of the characters shown no longer have cartoons on the air.

This. For all that is the universe...this....

Nothing like piggybacking on all the shows of the past...I dont think you make money off Johnny Test game...hate that show...

Also:
I saw no Ed Edd and Eddy or Regular Show cast...so NO BUY! (Wouldnt buy it either way....but still)

rayen020:

Yup.

So, this is like Super Smash Fridays (+random characters from the last 7 years that someone my age wouldn't care about)?

Its a neat concept, but if that's the best they have to show for a trailer, I can't imagine it being worthwhile.

And why do people feel the need to throw Schmupps into any game involving the Powerpuff Girls? They don't usually do anything more than hover a few feet off the ground unless they're fighting giant robots.

Does CN's current demographic even know who the Power Puff Girls, Dexter, Billy & Mandy and Kids Next Door are? Heck, even Foster's HFIF has been off the air for over a year. Wait, is that Samurai Jack on the cover?

Damn it, that tips the scale, I'm slightly interested.

Double Damn, while researching for this post I just found out that Symbionic Titan was canceled.

Well, if I have to be flap jack... There is no way in hell I'm playing this game!

Just thought you'd guys like to know that...

SAMURAI JACK = MUST BUY

Dial M for Monkey AND Dexter?!!!!!
:O

:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook