Trailers: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Rocket Raccoon Gameplay Trailer

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Rocket Raccoon Gameplay Trailer

Rocket Raccoon enters the latest version of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom.

Watch Video

'That's for letting them mess up Raccoon City, ya wanker!'

I fucking love that raccoon, he's such a boss. Him, Ammy and X-23 are going to rock and roll.

Haha, what a fun addition to the game. Looks fun to play, as well. All those guns, it's like looking at a small furry version of Cabal.

Incredibly disappointing. Not enough guns, the guns are too small and where the fuck is Groot!

I hope all the people who were complaining about Rocket Raccoon being a waste of a slot are now trembling in fear.
I'll admit, I was expecting him to be a bit of a joke character, but from this he looks downright nasty. Glad the traps he can lay disappear when he's hit though, otherwise he would have been proper annoying.

On a side not, I like "Team Zombie". Theme teams are cool, I might even try that one.

FreelanceButler:
I hope all the people who were complaining about Rocket Raccoon being a waste of a slot are now trembling in fear.
I'll admit, I was expecting him to be a bit of a joke character, but from this he looks downright nasty. Glad the traps he can lay disappear when he's hit though, otherwise he would have been proper annoying.

On a side not, I like "Team Zombie". Theme teams are cool, I might even try that one.

I think all characters have their projectiles/traps disappear now when they're hit.

Especially Phoenix, I'm so glad she got nerfed to hell and back.

Daystar Clarion:

FreelanceButler:
Glad the traps he can lay disappear when he's hit though, otherwise he would have been proper annoying.

I think all characters have their projectiles/traps disappear now when they're hit.

Especially Phoenix, I'm so glad she got nerfed to hell and back.

That sounds fair. I don't remember how many characters had their things disappearing, it was ages ago I traded MvC3 in.

I also agree on the Phoenix thing. Apart from maybe the health nerf, that just seemed kinda silly.

ok where is this guy from?

twaddle:
ok where is this guy from?

guardians of the galaxy, also nova is from that team.

So when the hell are we going to see Moondragon in a Marvel vs. Capcom game?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here