Trailers: Need For Speed: The Run - Michael Bay Trailer

Need For Speed: The Run - Michael Bay Trailer

See the latest Need For Speed through the eyes of Michael Bay.

Watch Video

Micheal Bay or not, that looks pretty damn entertaining.

Shame the singleplayer will be a BF3-esque QTE extravaganza, with cars instead of guns. Oh well, it's not like you play a racing game for the story.

No no no, you've got it all wrong. The helicopters need to be flying at SUNSET. That's a Michael Bay scene.

But yeah, that actually looks like it could be fun as long as the out-of-car sequences aren't just QTE's.

Avaholic03:
But yeah, that actually looks like it could be fun as long as the out-of-car sequences aren't just QTE's.

You... do realise they are, right? Speaking of which, a game developer using QTEs doesn't get to rip on Michael Bay. Putting QTEs in a game is quite equivalent to pulling a Michael Bay in a movie.

Good job 'eyes of Michael Bay', it looks good. I want a demo soon please!

Is it just me that notices racing/sports games are more likely to have a demo?
/I know it's not just me, not sure why I asked that way : P

Since when did this series feature characters outside of cars?

I don't know. I'm not sure if that trailer had nearly enough explosions for a Michael Bay trailer.

Michael Bay: Implent tactical shaky camera in 3...

CkretAznMan:
Since when did this series feature characters outside of cars?

Since Most Wanted.

OT: Trailer made me get intrigued about the game a bit more.

Ah, and here I was wanting a trailer with shaky cameras, explosions and sunsets. This actually looks alright

Space Jawa:
I don't know. I'm not sure if that trailer had nearly enough explosions for a Michael Bay trailer.

EXACTLY. I mean, there were only four! And the first one was more than a minute into the trailer! Plus there wasn't an American flag rippling in the sunset to be seen!

Y'think he's losing his touch?

No Optimus Prime? (or any transforming cars for that matter) well then its not Michael Bay :P

In all seriousness I'm not sure why they went with a trailer with that sort of tag line, seems random, but I guess it worked, was the first trailer I've seen that actualy made me curious about the game

damn you marketing!

The Rogue Wolf:
Plus there wasn't an American flag rippling in the sunset to be seen!

I figured that was why the Statue of Liberty was there. Maybe there wasn't any in game footage of flags at sunset?

So... much... want...
This made me think about what Bay would be like as a game dev. He would probs just work on CoD though.

Fenra:
No Optimus Prime? (or any transforming cars for that matter) well then its not Michael Bay :P

What do you mean? Optimus clearly ran that Decepticon off the cliffside road.

But you dont get the feeling of this series getting shit on. LIARS!

XD But yeah, Ive never been a big need for speed guy, but it could be time for me to pick up the game again.

Veloxe:

The Rogue Wolf:
Plus there wasn't an American flag rippling in the sunset to be seen!

I figured that was why the Statue of Liberty was there. Maybe there wasn't any in game footage of flags at sunset?

This is michael bay, there will always be an American flag, even if he has to have all the drivers stop int he middle of a race and form one in the road itself.

Fenra:
No Optimus Prime?

Since Dark of the Moon, old OP left earth for realzies in order to escape the bayification.

True story.

Dude, seriously... I expected to see cars, and then explosions. I was very disappointed.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here