Asura's Wrath Review

Pages PREV 1 2

Huh. This actually looks quite interesting. I might pick this game up at some point in the future.

I will be getting this game at some point (probably far in the future) the demo was great fun and pretty much what I expected i.e gameplay light with awesome over the top set pieces.

Usually I absolutely hate QTE (looking at you God of War) as they offer nothing but annoyance. Cyberconnect2 seem to be the only developer who can actually pull them off them making them add to the experience rather than detract from it.

I will really be surprised if the gameplay is anything more than minimal however (even in the later stages) im expecting something slightly above a visual novel, maybe it can have its own genre visual program?

anthony87:

Madara XIII:

Lunar Templar:

which boss? if i am ask

The demo boss that tries to crush you with his finger. That scene alone blew my mind.
Now come Dashie! We're off to gamestop!!

*Squee*

Would you believe me if I told you that there's a couple of enemies bigger than that one?

Well sir you just sparked an even bigger desire for this game!
To which I respond with simply this:

80Maxwell08:
Eh I paid full price when it came out and have beaten it twice so far. No regrets here. Though it's so obvious how it could be better in every chapter. Still I like it. Save that ending. I swear if they actually try to have the real ending as DLC.

Not to spoil the game for you but if and when you beat it you're better off just watching the "true" ending on youtube . Its like all of 1 minute longer than the original and seems to just open the door for a possible sequel.

gphjr14:

80Maxwell08:
Eh I paid full price when it came out and have beaten it twice so far. No regrets here. Though it's so obvious how it could be better in every chapter. Still I like it. Save that ending. I swear if they actually try to have the real ending as DLC.

Not to spoil the game for you but if and when you beat it you're better off just watching the "true" ending on youtube . Its like all of 1 minute longer than the original and seems to just open the door for a possible sequel.

I saw both endings actually. Amusingly enough when it told me there was a secret ending I had already unlocked it just through playing. God that secret ending was horrible. Even the old school bad endings were freaking endings not "the story will be resolved later".

Hmm, i liked the demo and i`ll wait for a price drop. My anime days are over, but i still love the senseless, brutal early 90style.
On the other hand it`s capcom. The golden 16bit times are over and it seems they try to grab as much money as they can from DLC these days. Any word from story DLC yet?

i played this and i did really enjoy it, but i only wish it was longer :(

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.