Scribblenauts Unmasked Has Every DC Comics Character

Pages PREV 1 2

So every version of Batman? even....

Also If they say every character then they better have Kevin Whitney, Streaky, Ace the Bathound, Snooky Wookums, and all of the members of the dog star patrol. Not because I actually like them but because they're claiming to have all of the DC characters and I want to hold them to it.

on a side note they had better add the word "Lye" to this game because it's been missing from all of the previous games.

Please let me use Dogwelder to weld dogs to enemies faces.

[\image

Yes that's from a real DCU comic book.

8-Bit_Jack:
So, two things. One, am I the only one who's getting a little sick of the DCU?

You may be the only one. Sorry. I can't resist the Erin response to "only one" phrasing.

Comic book characters are obviously making money right now. So we're going to get bashed over the head with them until they fall from favor. I do have to agree with you that right now I feel like the combination of DC and Injustice exposure is a bit high right now.

Also, I'll need confiramtion that Pig Iron is a viable character. I saw him standing alongside all of the majors during "Crisis on Inifinite Earths" (Earth C repesents!) I'll admit he's no Dog Welder.

oh heck yea, this is pretty sway! :D

well that would be interesting... idk if id buy it (probably depending on how much itll cost) but definitly worth keeping an eye out...

Oh man, so does this mean I can make Snowflame, and he just automatically goes crazy because you can't make cocaine spawn?

Trigon vs Cthulu!

Summon EVERY Bird of Prey! Even Misfit and Black Alice!
EVERY BLACKHAWK! I wonder if they'll leave in the racially insensitive Blackhawk?

Ambush Bug! Batman Jones! Genius Jones! Duella Dent! Joshua!

Adeline Wilson vs Amanda Waller!

Oh! I hope they leave in all the Milestone characters! If they do, would this be Icon + Rocket's first appearance in a video game?

EDIT

Here's a better one!
Summon Super Girl, then summon Psycho Pirate!

SadakoMoose:
Trigon vs Cthulu!

Summon EVERY Bird of Prey! Even Misfit and Black Alice!
EVERY BLACKHAWK! I wonder if they'll leave in the racially insensitive Blackhawk?

Ambush Bug! Batman Jones! Genius Jones! Duella Dent! Joshua!

Adeline Wilson vs Amanda Waller!

Oh! I hope they leave in all the Milestone characters! If they do, would this be Icon + Rocket's first appearance in a video game?

EDIT

Here's a better one!
Summon Super Girl, then summon Psycho Pirate!

My vote is for Batbaby vs. SnookyWookums.

FIGHT!!!!

Ya know what I just realized? The best comic character ever devised is likely going to be in this game.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here