8 Super Side Kicks

Oh.

Side-kicks.

Nice one, if a bit terrible.

I... don't understand what is going on here.

Biggest disappointment of the day :(

James Joseph Emerald:

Side-kicks.

As in, kicks from the side, or from one side.

The funny thing is, #2 (I think) is Chuck Norris with that guy from the movie Sidekicks, who always wanted to be Norris' sidekick(in the movie).

So it's sidekick-ception.

3 looks like a round house rather than a side kick.

Theres a minute of my life ill never get back.

This is the best thing I've seen all day.

I wonder how many more baffled comments we'll get.

EDIT: Comments at 1:55, 2:55 and 3:55 MST. I wonder if we'll get more?

lmao...oh side-kicks

Akichi Daikashima:

James Joseph Emerald:

Side-kicks.

As in, kicks from the side, or from one side.

I got that, I just wasn't sure if those goofy pictures were intended to be there, or if the pictures had to be hastily replaced due to a copyright notice or something.

I mean, the first picture was somewhat amusing, but then it was just the same joke over and over again like a 3-year-old's idea of comedy.

I thought there was only five in the series, snk must have sneaked some more in before going bust :D .

I don't know if I'm proud of myself or sad at the joke. Proud because I actually related the "sidekick" to "side kicks", and the immediately refuted the idea, as if I was going way too far to find some sense there, like when somebody comes with a riddle and you begin exaggerating your theories on the answer, overdoing something simple and all... Sad because I was actually right about the "joke". Waste of time, if I were The Escapist I'd actually delete this "joke" from the website...

I feel like I've been gently trolled here... by a pun no less.

I think the word I'm looking for is bemused...

ok, haha, good joke, I got it with the first image, and the 2nd... etc

But this is a GALLERY of the day, not a bad pun of the day with 8 increasingly irrelevant pictures, if you don't have 8 pictures relevant to the subject, don't publish it.

This has to be the laziest "content" I've ever seen on this site, and yes that includes all of the copy/pasted news stories.

I know it sounds weird, but I thought it meant the literal "side kick" when I saw the title. I forgot that the other type of "sidekicks" existed. Soooo did I win? Has my slowness finally paid off? :D

8 Super Side Kicks

Everyone loves a hero, but their sidekicks rarely get the attention that they deserve. Come on in for a gallery of underappreciated sub heroes.

Read Full Article

bjj hero:
3 looks like a round house rather than a side kick.

Theres a minute of my life ill never get back.

It most assuredly is a round house kick.

Oh I see what you did there. Hilarious. >_>

Okay, I know you guys are strapped for ideas at this point, but isn't this still kind of a waste of site space? You don't HAVE to write filler.

Gibbagobba:
Okay, I know you guys are strapped for ideas at this point, but isn't this still kind of a waste of site space? You don't HAVE to write filler.

This was filler from 2013. They are reposting filler.

JenSeven:

Gibbagobba:

This was filler from 2013. They are reposting filler.

No way. That's even worse.

The last video game review on this "video games journalism" website was Tekken 7 on the 6th of June. Glad to see that The Escapist Magazine is spending the time and resources that could go into, I don't know, video games journalism, on 8 pages of kick puns.

This is not worth however many clicks it's getting.

This is starting to get very annoying.
It won't save the site at all.

God, this site is just...a beautiful disaster

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook