8 of the Best Giant Videogame Spaceships

Pages PREV 1 2

latiasracer:

GundamSentinel:
-snip-

Awww Yiss, i do love the needle ships!

Lore-wise, I loved the Gardens of Kadesh missions, Gameplay wise... Perhaps not!

Those neat little Kadeshi Multibeam Frigates are a nice reward though. Those things are scary. :)

GundamSentinel:

latiasracer:

GundamSentinel:
-snip-

Awww Yiss, i do love the needle ships!

Lore-wise, I loved the Gardens of Kadesh missions, Gameplay wise... Perhaps not!

Those neat little Kadeshi Multibeam Frigates are a nice reward though. Those things are scary. :)

Yeah, Those are awesome in the later levels (Assuming some are left!)

The hardest thing i found about that mission was trying to protect all of the Turranic Raider Array Frigates that i had captured...

Pretty lousy list, very few "best ships", very few "giant ships". Seems more like a "google 'kewl' video game spaceships".

Ed130:

Matthi205:
Um. No Titan class ships? NONE? Come on, those things are quite literally massive.
No Reaper capital ship either.
And you managed to dodge all news and hype and miss the Bengal carrier, too.

The lowermost ship on that picture is the MISC Starfarer, which is 90m long.

Oh lordy.

And there a a couple of wrecks of that ship floating around in the Star Citizen universe, waiting for a guild to find and repair as a mobile base.

Not just wrecks. There are also the UEE ones... one of which will disappear inside the first month after launch.

Matthi205:

Ed130:

Matthi205:
Um. No Titan class ships? NONE? Come on, those things are quite literally massive.
No Reaper capital ship either.
And you managed to dodge all news and hype and miss the Bengal carrier, too.

The lowermost ship on that picture is the MISC Starfarer, which is 90m long.

Oh lordy.

And there a a couple of wrecks of that ship floating around in the Star Citizen universe, waiting for a guild to find and repair as a mobile base.

Not just wrecks. There are also the UEE ones... one of which will disappear inside the first month after launch.

I knew they would be potential raid targets for clans when the game goes live but that is beyond insane.

I'm going to have to salute those anarchist players, and then volunteer for the task-force set-up to take out that haven.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here