Which Marine from Aliens Are You?

Pages PREV 1 2

Teoes:

Mr. Q:

Caramel Frappe:
Private Drake
Private Drake

Cool! How did you score that one? I've been plugging away at the quiz and got almost all the badges but his.

Can't remember how I got it, I was just spamming answers to nab all the badges. Try going the most violent routes[1], taking smartgun/flamethrower/explosives options. I'm guessing that on the fact Drake used a smartgun and ditched it for a flamethrower when he ran out of ammo, before dying to acid.

Pallindromemordnillap:
I...do not remember who this guy is. Which is weird because that scar makes him kind of distinctive. Shame my brain keep trying to tell me he's one of the terrorists from Die Hard...

Drake is the other smartgunner along with Vasquez; during the initial encounter with the Aliens, Vasquez shoots an alien that's about to pounce on him and he gets coated with acid.

The actor also apparently was in Lethal Weapon 2, Robocop 2 and Shawshank Redemption; I only remember him from the latter, although hadn't recognised him as the same actor.

Semi-related - is the Drake badge still broken for anyone/everyone?

I finally got the Drake badge thanks to Caramel Frappe's help. Thank you once again, Caramel.

Also, thanks for mentioning the movie roles of Mark Rolston, Teoes. As soon as you mentioned Shawshank Redemption, I immediately knew it was Bogs Diamond he played(the prison rapist that harassed Andy in the first half of the movie). He's also done voice over work for Batman Beyond, Justice League, and (sadly) Aliens: Colonial Marines.

[1] which, if correct, begs interesting questions about young Mr Frappe getting that result by answering "honestly"..!

It's been a while since I watched the movies. Is Ripley really so insane?

Also, the D&D question if flawed as it's missing the option 'D&D is for wusses', I fight monsters and loot their corpses IRL.

RyQ_TMC:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Ripley and Bishop civilians?

Yeah, I got Bishop and thought "Wait..." but I suppose it's just a catchier name that just "characters from Aliens".

Ellen Ripley
Ellen Ripley

Take this quiz
I'm one of the few to have any sense regarding Xenomorphs. Apaprently, not enough sense to not be in the 3rd or 4th movies, because, DAMN.

Vasquez.

Well ya know the saying: "The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long".

Lock and Load boys. Let's Rock!

All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed?quote="RyQ_TMC" post="6.838418.20589816"]Apone all the way for me!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Ripley and Bishop civilians?[/quote]

Snow White? She's some kind of consultant, says she saw an alien once. I thought Bishop was support for the Marines though, maybe not Military, just Military Issue.

I got Apone, that is what I wanted.

Johnny Novgorod:

JoJo:
Corporal Hicks, not bad, if I'm thinking of the right guy he's one of the few survivors at the end of the film right?

Private Hudson
Private Hudson

Take this quiz

I was totally going for this.

Was hoping for that one myself, but got Ripley.
"We're in some real pretty shit now!" Takes on a whole different tone from her though.

Mr. Q:

I finally got the Drake badge thanks to Caramel Frappe's help. Thank you once again, Caramel.

Also, thanks for mentioning the movie roles of Mark Rolston, Teoes. As soon as you mentioned Shawshank Redemption, I immediately knew it was Bogs Diamond he played(the prison rapist that harassed Andy in the first half of the movie). He's also done voice over work for Batman Beyond, Justice League, and (sadly) Aliens: Colonial Marines.

I was trying to get them all too, I still can't seem to get Drake but I always end up with Vasquez, I have no idea how these two are any different haha.

I came in hoping to get Vasquez. I got Vasquez. Booooyaaaah!

Hey! Is anyone having issues with the Drake badge? Ever since I got it, the image has yet to appear in my badge collection. It just shows up as a gray blank square. Has this happened to anyone else and, if so, who do we report this glitch to?

Private Vasquez
Private Vasquez

Take this quiz

Well, thats just perfect.

Because you put a wax model of Sigourney in the test you numbnuts :D.

Anyway, Ripley kicks more ass than any marine. Strap a flamethrower to a pulse rifle and get things done yourself.

Gorman...I guess I always was an asshole.

Glass? Was I supposed to get a glass?

Also, why are jazz or prog rock never listed as options?

(Oh, and Ripley was my result.)

Got Ripley without trying. I think I'm happy with that.

Mr. Q:
Hey! Is anyone having issues with the Drake badge? Ever since I got it, the image has yet to appear in my badge collection. It just shows up as a gray blank square. Has this happened to anyone else and, if so, who do we report this glitch to?

That's what I was mentioning earlier. Seems to be fixed now, although like the other few times this has happened I think you need to reacquire the Drake result for the badge to show up properly. I'm trying it just now..

Teoes:

Mr. Q:

That's what I was mentioning earlier. Seems to be fixed now, although like the other few times this has happened I think you need to reacquire the Drake result for the badge to show up properly. I'm trying it just now..

Finally got mine working properly just recently. Thanks for the help.

Ripley isn't technically a marine

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or