Guild Wars 2: Take the Quiz for a Chance at Prizes!

Guild Wars 2: Take the Quiz for a Chance at Prizes!

How much do you know about Guild Wars 2? Take this quiz to find out and be entered for a chance to win some prizes from the game.

Take the quiz!

Okay, that was tough. Tricksy questions, some of them.

I could probably have done better, but I was mildly distracted by naked orc boob on the Hearthstone banner ad.

It seems to me that you'd have to already play the game to know any of that stuff and if that's the case why would you need to win a copy?

Because you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe version even if you already own the regular version.

2xDouble:
Okay, that was tough. Tricksy questions, some of them.

I could probably have done better, but I was mildly distracted by naked orc boob on the Hearthstone banner ad.

Same here (except for the banner ad) especially when I got 13 out of 20 and this is coming from a guy who has still been playing the game since launch! Granted I know one of the questions was that dungeon related question (I don't do dungeon) and that Legendary weapon related question too.

It was interesting at least XD only got 14/20 though >.>'''

canadamus_prime:
It seems to me that you'd have to already play the game to know any of that stuff and if that's the case why would you need to win a copy?

I think you are supposed to just search and take a few peeks on the world and characters they have made. Maybe some people get interested, read more and then buy the game. Getting new players is the very point of competitions like these I would think.

Never played the game as I am not really into MMOs (read: paying monthly fees, although it seems like Guild Wars doesn't have a monthly fee :P ), but still scored 95%, with 19 of 20 correct! and I have sneaking suspicion that the one I got wrong was right :P but maybe I am just misreading the wiki as I only did quick ctrl+f due to fear of spoilers.

okay, i just won with a 100% completion (i dont think i should be proud about this) but what do i have to do to get the 400 gems now?

Having never played anything Guild Wars, I guessed at everything. I wound up with 45%....which is pretty good all things considered. One of these days I might get into GW but I'm hesitant to get back into anything even remotely MMO-like.

antidonkey:
Having never played anything Guild Wars, I guessed at everything. I wound up with 45%....which is pretty good all things considered. One of these days I might get into GW but I'm hesitant to get back into anything even remotely MMO-like.

Statistically, guessing at everything should leave you with 5 correct answers. One more than you need to enter the raffle. It's pretty clever marketing.

16 out of 20 not to bad at all

L3D:

canadamus_prime:

I think you are supposed to just search and take a few peeks on the world and characters they have made. Maybe some people get interested, read more and then buy the game. Getting new players is the very point of competitions like these I would think.

Never played the game as I am not really into MMOs (read: paying monthly fees, although it seems like Guild Wars doesn't have a monthly fee :P ), but still scored 95%, with 19 of 20 correct! and I have sneaking suspicion that the one I got wrong was right :P but maybe I am just misreading the wiki as I only did quick ctrl+f due to fear of spoilers.

Well I suppose one could just Google the answers, but that would require more effort then I cared to put into this.

Knocked it outta the park with this one. Perfect score. :3

There were a few tough ones (I maintain that throwing in a concealed question about the drinking mini-game was a dirty move :p), especially since I was running through this test in the middle of a small migraine. But there was a bunch of softball questions, too, which only took me just long enough to select the answer and move on.

I admit I sorta just took the quiz to see how I'd do. All I think it proved is that I've spent way too much time playing GW2.

45%, I have played for a while. Mesmer and Ranger at max level.

I just... something always felt off about this game. I really wanted to love it but I only kinda liked it.

I mean everything is there to make an amazing game but... I dunno.

The combat in Tera held my attention way more than Guild Wars 2 ever did...

Woohoo, never played the games - randomed my way to 8/20. Gots me a competition entry and a badge, so thanks.

I think i got all of the living story related questions wrong, and all the other ones right lol. Sorry Anet.

Played GW2 on and off for a year or so and said to myself I wouldn't cheat. 11 out of 20 isn't that bad going I guess.

Wow wtf :p

I haven't played GW2 for a year, so I didn't do that bad considering. But 11/20, frak me...
Those were some real detail questions.

i think they were light considering how big gw2 lore is

75%. Pah. I've only been playing for a little over a month.

I got 15/20.. God damn crafting questions got to me! I've never bothered so much with crafting since I'm the kind of guy who sell mats for quick gold.

I got 15/20.. God damn crafting questions got to me! I've never bothered so much with crafting since I'm the kind of guy who sell mats for quick gold.

How to recive my code? When i get it? Do i ever get it?

6 out of 20. some of the stuff from the quiz made me interested in playing the game, though. I skipped over it because of the flurry of games that came out at that time.

5 out of 20. I tried to make educated guesses, but those were apparently no better than blind chance.

When/Where will the winners be announced?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here