Escape to the Movies: Neighbors - Genuinely Funny

Pages PREV 1 2 3

RealRT:

Vrach:

RealRT:
They are there to imitate shouting. I don't write EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MESSAGE LIKE THIS, I know how annoying it is.

There's still no reason to caps an entire post. You realise how annoying it is, so why do it?

Besides, you're watching a review, not a clip, movie or something, it's not spoiler material. Personally, I love them saying something like that because often I want to know whether Bob liked something, but don't have the time to watch the video or don't want to watch the video to avoid any sort of spoilers.

And they must realize how most of the site visitors find the subtitles annoying.

And you're basing the "most" part of that sentence on what exactly? I haven't actually seen anyone complaining about it to date. And even if it was a widespread thing, it still wouldn't justify an all caps post. Keep calm and state your concern. You'll have more luck getting your message noticed by opening a calm thread to discuss the issue or even messaging one of the staff with your complaint than putting up a message that'll just get insta-warned and ignored.

Vrach:

RealRT:

Vrach:

There's still no reason to caps an entire post. You realise how annoying it is, so why do it?

Besides, you're watching a review, not a clip, movie or something, it's not spoiler material. Personally, I love them saying something like that because often I want to know whether Bob liked something, but don't have the time to watch the video or don't want to watch the video to avoid any sort of spoilers.

And they must realize how most of the site visitors find the subtitles annoying.

And you're basing the "most" part of that sentence on what exactly? I haven't actually seen anyone complaining about it to date. And even if it was a widespread thing, it still wouldn't justify an all caps post. Keep calm and state your concern. You'll have more luck getting your message noticed by opening a calm thread to discuss the issue or even messaging one of the staff with your complaint than putting up a message that'll just get insta-warned and ignored.

Every time I look at comments under Escape to the Movies or Zero Punctuation, there are complaints.

Huh? This movie was mostly terribly. Don't get me wrong, the characters are great, and it does have 'some' funny moments, but "genuinely funny"? Not even close, the first 1/3 is so dull it was tempting to leave, and rare jokes from then on that don't fall flat simply aren't plentiful or frequent enough to leave with a positive impression.

I saw it tonight, not because I wanted to by my girlfriend floated the idea. I'm glad she did, because it was really great.

On a side note, they had a trailer for "A Million Ways to Die in the West," and it genuinely made me laugh during just that. So, barring the possibility that they blew their load in the trailer, which is a strong possibility, I am actually interested in seeing it now. Whereas before I thought it looked like an Expendables-comedy edition. I guess Bob will have to let us know.

This movie looked really, really, really bad from the commercials.
It looked almost like this years Grown Ups.
Bob makes a good case for it though, guess Advertising is just that bad where I am.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.