Professor X's Mutated X-Men Quiz

Professor X's Mutated X-Men Quiz

Test your mental might against the threat of... X-Men Trivia!

Take the quiz!

I got marked wrong for questions i know i knew the answers to...

crazygameguy4ever:

Which ones? If there's a problem I'll make sure to fix it immediately.

Whelp... know sod all about that...

Woooo 3/10. Considering I guessed on all but 1 of the questions, I think that's a decent score.

RossaLincoln:

crazygameguy4ever:

Never mind...At this point I don't remember which number they were but i remember that one of the questions asked who paralyzed Professor X.. I answered Magneto.. then i remembered that the questions were about the comic book universe version of Professor X, where it was Lucifer that paralyzed him, not the X-men first Class movie version where it was Magneto. I was initially confused why I got it wrong because I thought that since the new movie was out, the quiz was about the First Class movie continuity...

Is Magneto's real name not Erik Lensherr? ...oh no, it was magnus. bleh.... I was such a huge x-men fan for so long, can't believe I did that. XD

crazygameguy4ever:

RossaLincoln:

crazygameguy4ever:

Never mind...At this point I don't remember which number they were but i remember that one of the questions asked who paralyzed Professor X.. I answered Magneto.. then i remembered that the questions were about the comic book universe version of Professor X, where it was Lucifer that paralyzed him, not the X-men first Class movie version where it was Magneto. I was initially confused why I got it wrong because I thought that since the new movie was out, the quiz was about the First Class movie continuity...

I did that, too, no worries. XD I also got confused by the trick question and answered "Morph", so I really buggered up this quiz.

balladbird:
Is Magneto's real name not Erik Lensherr? ...oh no, it was magnus. bleh.... I was such a huge x-men fan for so long, can't believe I did that. XD

crazygameguy4ever:

RossaLincoln:

I did that, too, no worries. XD I also got confused by the trick question and answered "Morph", so I really buggered up this quiz.

I, too, got my various continuities crossed and wound up with a score of 40%. Would have been better off guessing.

RE the trick question, though - why was it a trick? Was the answer "all of them" or something?

I scored 20%, with 2 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Professor X's Mutated X-Men Quiz.
Take this quiz

I'm going to wear that as a badge of pride. I hate X-Men as much as Frank Miller does.

I got a) the Whedon one and b) the original line-up one correct, because a) was obvious, and b) the Silver Age rules!

SonicWaffle:

balladbird:

crazygameguy4ever:

I, too, got my various continuities crossed and wound up with a score of 40%. Would have been better off guessing.

RE the trick question, though - why was it a trick? Was the answer "all of them" or something?

Yeah. The annoying thing about this quiz was that it throws in so many of the various forms the X-men have taken over the years and it really mess with you.

balladbird:

To be fair the guy has like ten different names throughout his entire comic existence. Hell it wasn't until this quiz that I learned his true name. I thought it was Erik Lensherr because that is what has been used for the majority of his time around. When not being referred to as Magneto that is.

CrazyBlaze:

SonicWaffle:

Yeah. The annoying thing about this quiz was that it throws in so many of the various forms the X-men have taken over the years and it really mess with you.

Wait, wasn't one of the answers to that one Deadpool? I always thought he started out in the comics, but as a serious attempt to rip off Deathstroke.

CrazyBlaze:
To be fair the guy has like ten different names throughout his entire comic existence. Hell it wasn't until this quiz that I learned his true name. I thought it was Erik Lensherr because that is what has been used for the majority of his time around. When not being referred to as Magneto that is.

That too. I really struggled with the question about which characters had been headmaster of the school; for one thing because the school has had so many different names and I didn't know if the question was trying to trip me up ("Aha, you were wrong, Wolverine is actually head of the Jean Grey Institute for Higher Learning!") and for another because all of those characters have served as teachers at some time or another, and may well have been the head. If we factor in alternate continuities like Age of Apocalypse, then who the hell knows?

This was actually a really well made quiz. So many damn tricky questions; the author obviously put a fair bit of effort into it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here