The Transformers Quiz

The Transformers Quiz

Transformers: Age of Extinction, the fourth of the Michael Bay series, will be hitting the theaters very soon, and before you go see the movie let's see just how much you know about the iconic characters.

Take the quiz!

So if anyone scores 100% on the quiz, does it prove that they have far more knowledge about the Transformers than Michael Bay or the writers of the last three films?

To be fair, Bay is an important man in Holywood. He can't be bogged down by trivial things like character development or plot or proper story-telling. He's got greater tasks to deal with like snorting cocaine out of a hooker's ass or jerking off to himself in front of a mirror.

Just what I always wanted, a Cade Yeager badge! Sweetie, hand me my alien gun.

Whooot! 100%! Well I am called Canadamus PRIME!

100% ^^

Tbf it wasn't a hard quiz, maybe that's because i love TF. But there was a right answer, a logical answer and 2 stupid answers to each question XD

It is a rare day indeed where I get a 100% on any of these quizzes. Almost makes me wish there was a hard mode version of the quiz, but from what little I know of the stupidly convoluted canon I don't think I'd do too well. And nary a mention of Beast Wars? That's a key part of transformers history as a franchise; no one should miss out on the 'trukk not munnky' debate in all its nonsensical glory.

Also I thought we all collectively agreed that the second movie doesn't really exist anymore; hell, even in the last movie they mention that trainwreck as little as possible.

I finished 11th of everyone, means I'm two times number 1! hehe.

Technically, there are 13 primes, each one spread across the multiverse.
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Thirteen

Dear God in Heaven, Cade Yeager has to be without a shadow of a doubt, the stupidest name ever to exist.

008Zulu:
Dear God in Heaven, Cade Yeager has to be without a shadow of a doubt, the stupidest name ever to exist.

Nope, that award goes to Cypher Raige.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Transformers Quiz.
Take this quiz
Man, this was a cakewalk! I know this stuff because I grew up with Transformers. Hell, I'm as old AS Transformers.

RoonMian:

008Zulu:

A new challenger awaits as Ford Brody enters the arena of stupidest protagonist names!

Objectable:
Technically, there are 13 primes, each one spread across the multiverse.
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Thirteen

Which is why they specified according to the movie. But yeah, that was the only one to trip me up. Not because it's a different number from the original lore, but because it requires knowing a completely trivial piece of knowledge from what is easily the worst of the Bayformers movies to date (and that's including having been to a pre-screening of the newest one).

RoonMian:

008Zulu:

It's a big man who can admit when he was wrong, I stand corrected.

Got 100% the first try, my first time ever doing so. I only guessed at one question, the number of Bayformer Primes, but the rest seemed really, really, really easy, especially as only half the answers were even possible. (They got lost on the way to mars? Really? ;) )

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here