The Standing In Line For 30 Hours SDCC Quiz

SDCC Quiz 3x3

San Diego Comic Con is finally over, and we're all back home recovering from our wounds. Especially the wounds acquired from standing in lines for hours. And hours. And hours. And hours. And hours. And hours. And you get the idea. But that doesn't mean you can't still enjoy the SDCC Spirit. So why not enjoy this SDCC cosplay quiz? Take our quiz, test your trivia knowledge, and find out if you have what it takes to endure the lines upon lines upon lines of SDCC.

Take the quiz!

Is this bugged or something since I see no retry button and I know for sure I have gotten more than 2 right answers (I mean some of the questions are obvious)!

^^^ What he/she said. I definitely scored more than 4! Also, I'm not sure if it's a deliberate mistake for the sake of an incorrect answer but the wolf from Okami is named Amaterasu, not Okami.

The Escapist Staff:
(Snip).

See above - looks like there might be a problem with the quiz again. It also can't be retaken and the images on the results page are a little big.

Wait, what was the answer to the Red Wedding one supposed to be? I figured since the other guy was carrying a Hail HYDRA sign it was a hint towards dragons (alright the hydra wasn't technically a dragon but its a big lizardy thing, close enough) but apparently not.

Oh hey my captcha is "I know nothing". Its actually managed to mock me with a relevant meme. You win this round captcha...

Caffeine_Bombed:
^^^ What he/she said. I definitely scored more than 4! Also, I'm not sure if it's a deliberate mistake for the sake of an incorrect answer but the wolf from Okami is named Amaterasu, not Okami.

Not only that, but Okami is the correct answer to that question, despite the fact that the real answer is obviously Mononoke. This quiz is aaaall messed up.

Quetzal Leonheart:

Caffeine_Bombed:

Not only that, but Okami is the correct answer to that question, despite the fact that the real answer is obviously Mononoke. This quiz is aaaall messed up.

Yeah, it really looks like they phoned this one in.

I scored 55.56%, with 5 of 9 correct on The Escapist's Guess the Cosplay Character SDCC 2014 Quiz.
Take this quiz
Well, bugger me. There's no retry button or showing me which questions I got wrong!
I think I missed the picture with the 4 Doctors; technically the 12th Doctor IS the 13th, if you count John Hurt as the Doctor during the Time War.

Pallindromemordnillap:
Wait, what was the answer to the Red Wedding one supposed to be? I figured since the other guy was carrying a Hail HYDRA sign it was a hint towards dragons (alright the hydra wasn't technically a dragon but its a big lizardy thing, close enough) but apparently not.

I got a correct answer for GRR Martin.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here