Uncivil War: Left 4 Dead - "Get To The Choppa" Challenge!

Pages PREV 1 2

Nethack survival of the fittest! Do eet!

So this was basicly the room for one mutation in l4d2? Would have been way more fun with l4d2 The Parish finale, which is also getting to a helicopter just you can race the whole way. If they decide to try l4d2 then they could do a scavenge variant or something, not necessarily a scavenge game but maybe a game of collect the most cans in the Dead Center or The Passing finales.

I kinda want to see them doing a challenge in Saints row 3 or 4. That game has plenty of shenanigans to be had, especially with everyone's favourite purple melee weapon. SR3: longest person to survive with only a melee weapon with cop/gang rating level 5. Also I do believe that SR4 came with multiplayer battle minigames?

Good luck to Yahtzee for future battles! You have to win some of them!

Jim died first. The win should go to Yahtzee.

I really want to like this show, I really do, as it shows potential..but that music? Why?

There's no game audio, which may be due to recording issues.. but then why add that annoying as hell music? It's really offputting.. I stopped watching after 4 minutes or so. It would be so much better if you'd remove that guitar music and just let the game sounds back in. Even just removing the music (or decrease its volume by like 60%) and only keep their voices in would be better.

Yathzee did, indeed, win the challenge by technicality. He died last by a slim fraction, enough to be noticeable to the people who get to see both videos. I even have a screen cap... but there's no point unless one of them calls for an instant review thing like in football (the kind you get to play with your hands).

Delightful Preacher reference there with the Doom Cock Yahtzee.

Can you change or remove that music? Because it's painfully annoying.

Age of Empires should be next. Or Empire Earth.
Or, if you want to go all-out long-time: Some part of the Anno series.
Strategy game, is what I'm saying.
*obligatory "long" joke*

Incredible, I was actually cheering Yahtzee on so he and Jim would tie it up this week but I have to say that the entire end of the video made me laugh. Yahtzee may have lost but it was just the perfect storm of shit going wrong right at the end that it made me laugh from both the banter and also out of sympathy. I too get a good run in many games and then get shafted right at the end by some sheer stroke of terrible luck on part of the forces that be. I'm the worst roller in our D&D group as well. Hats off to you, Yahtzee. You'll get 'em next week.

Sergey Sund:
*obligatory "long" joke*

That wouldn't work because Yahtzee absolutely HATES strategy games. He would never agree to that, even for our entertainment.

There wasn't a technicality - both players were still alive when the game 'ended' the first time - it just went straight to game over since both players were incapped and there was no way they could recover. Note that Yahtzee's screen was playing about half a second behind Jim's (you can compare events early in each stream to check). Also, Yahtzee probably would have died first, since he had a Hunter ripping him to shreds, whereas Jim just had a horde of zombies kicking him while he was down.

Still, this was fun. I'm still waiting for the Spiderman 2 Webswing Racing Challenge though...

Luftrausers.

1. Whoever can shoot down the Blimp first with a Rauser of their choosing
2. Whoever lasts the longest in SFMT (best 2 out of 3 due to SFMT being unpredictable) with the Original Rauser... or even better, the Spook (Missiles, Heavy Body, Gungine)
3. Whoever gets the most points with a completely randomized Rauser in normal mode.

Grape_Nuts:

Sergey Sund:
*obligatory "long" joke*

That wouldn't work because Yahtzee absolutely HATES strategy games. He would never agree to that, even for our entertainment.

Also, Strategy games are boring as hell to watch unless it's one built around being face paced, like any C&C game after and including Red Alert 2. If it's Empire Earth, nobody wants to watch them gather resources for five minutes before they can produce a dude with a club.

Need another game with sweaty dudes for Yahtzee to take it back, so Saints Row 3 (or 4), custom Jim and Yahtzee avatars and glossy, competing for... something.

Playing L4D2 and watching this makes me want a L4D3 even more with more scenarios, more weaponry, larger levels, more interesting Director that can actually change the layout of levels properly, etc.

Edit: Btw, FUCKING ESCAPIST, GET RID OF THE FUCKING CAPTCHA! IT'S A SHITTY ASS SYSTEM!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.