Uncivil War: Dark Souls - Smoke Some Pot(s) Challenge!

Pages PREV 1 2

Kingjackl:
It's not loading for me, is that happening for anybody else?

Scratch that, all good. Awesome video btw, loved the finish.

Did you do anything to make it work? It won't load for me. I tried today and yesterday, standard and high quality, different browsers. It just doesn't want to work. Other videos on The Escapist work just fine. I was able to check the download speed and it is loading, just very, very slowly (like between 1 and 10 kb a second).

Anyone know why this would happen?

SmallHatLogan:

Kingjackl:

Did you do anything to make it work? It won't load for me. I tried today and yesterday, standard and high quality, different browsers. It just doesn't want to work. Other videos on The Escapist work just fine. I was able to check the download speed and it is loading, just very, very slowly (like between 1 and 10 kb a second).

Are you in Australia or New Zealand? For me it was the DSL, I had to switch to one of the other ones listed on the help page and that made it work.

I just went and watched it on YouTube. This seems to be the only video that isn't loading for me.

Kingjackl:

SmallHatLogan:

Kingjackl:

Are you in Australia or New Zealand? For me it was the DSL, I had to switch to one of the other ones listed on the help page and that made it work.

I am in Australia. I was going to mess with my DNS settings (I assume that's what you meant) but was too lazy. I just checked it now though and it seems to be working. Weird. Thanks anyway.

I suggest grand theft auto 4, swing set slingshot boomerang challenge. You must slingshot from a swing set survive the fall and then as quickly as possible return to the swing set, the one who gets back first is the winner. Death from fall is an automatic loss.

EHKOS:
Watching this, I could only wonder. Has anyone ever done a no lock-on challenge for either of the DS games?

Yes actually :)

although only one I know of is bow/crossbow only

RyoScar:

EHKOS:
Watching this, I could only wonder. Has anyone ever done a no lock-on challenge for either of the DS games?

0-o That's actually more impressive than I could have imagined. Shame he got stuck on Quelagg for a while, he was kicking some streamlined ass.

EHKOS:

RyoScar:

EHKOS:

0-o That's actually more impressive than I could have imagined. Shame he got stuck on Quelagg for a while, he was kicking some streamlined ass.

Yeah really impressive how good at PVE he is, he even did a kirk armour roll-only playthrough xD

How about a Mirror's Edge chapter speed run, Jacknife would be a great one to watch.

HAHA! Called it! (and I'm only a week late for noticing)

OT: I didn't expect them to do things this way, honestly. Ir was interesting nonetheless, good job guys :D

I think Jim won that final round, think all the pots were gone before Yahtzee. Though he did die soon after sooo

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here