8 Reasons Tom Hanks Is One Of The Greatest Actors Of All Time

Today we get to see Forrest Gump on IMAX screens, and to celebrate we are giving you eight of Tom Hanks best roles. So be prepared to relive some of the best times of your life.

Read Full Article

DrStrangelove:

Today we get to see Forrest Gump on IMAX screens, and to celebrate we are giving you eight of Tom Hanks best roles. So be prepared to relive some of the best times of your life.

Read Full Article

Dude, seriously? no mention of Big, arguably his best comedic role? How the hell can you call yourself a journalist? I mean I get if you're trying to be funny but still you could have mentioned that over some of the lesser roles.

Also didn't Hanks opt for royalties in lieu of a paycheck for Gump? That might be why the studio lost so much money...

I really don't understand the lack of "Big" (one of his defining roles), "Apollo 13" (probably his best all-around movie) and "Cast Away" (where he basically carried the whole movie by himself).

How much of a nice guy is Tom Hanks?

Well, there's a reason why, when somebody does something generous for you, you say "T.Hanks"...

my friend is employed to pick up mistakes in tv shows and movies and interesting fact Road to Perdition is the only movie they have watched where they got everything correct for the time period right down to clothing buttons and newspaper font

Kmadden2004:

Well, there's a reason why, when somebody does something generous for you, you say "T.Hanks"...

Give this one a standing ovation!

I add Philadelphia, Toy Story 1-3, and Cloud Atlas to the list.

Captcha: CapriSun, describe this brand with any word(s); Not for me.

Kmadden2004:

I think this adequately states my opinion of Tom Hanks:
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ww64nm/stand-up-christopher-titus--uncensored---douchebag-credits

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here