Uncivil War: Roundabout - You Spin Me Right Round Baby

Roundabout - You Spin Me Right Round Baby

Jim and Yahtzee try not to get motion sick.

Watch Video

These are the kinds of shenanigans we all experience after being accustomed to driving an automatic.

Man, the ego on the two of these - it's as if the world revolves around them!

Jim won, riot in the streets at the injustice.

You need to not play that theme music all the time... it's distracting and annoying. :(

Jim And Yahtzee:
You Spin Me Right Round Baby

I've now got that song stuck in my head. Thank you for that.

PS - Jim totally won this one :P

That was pretty fun to watch. Go Yahtzee!

Also, could someone please explain the joke he makes at around 2:30? About wanting to dissolve 9 bodies but only doing 8? I don't get it D:

Fsyco:
That was pretty fun to watch. Go Yahtzee!

Also, could someone please explain the joke he makes at around 2:30? About wanting to dissolve 9 bodies but only doing 8? I don't get it D:

"Rot eight", a pun on the words rot/eight and rotate.

Fat-joke, on the house!

Jim's mass is so large, it disrupts Yatzhee in his orbit! Do-hoh-hoh!

(Thank God for Jim :3 )

I thought it was a fun albeit short episode, what will be the next challenge I wonder?
To bad i cant think of a good suggestion.

So Yahtzee, a former goon, and Jim, who probably still owns Slowbeef a favor for standing him up, play SA LP Subforum: The Game? What an outrage! Just wait until I tell my friends at #gamergate about this scandal!

Yahtzee, you tease! You said you guys have Gauntlet on Steam? Now that we have to see! And congrats on your latest win. Man what a weird game.

Eric the Orange:
Jim won, riot in the streets at the injustice.

I think the implied goal is to be the first to the map's bottom-left corner and NOT explode upon arrival.

There are some challenges in Goat Sim you can do together...

No you just have to see if you can get Gauntlet to work for next week.

You know, the theme music has really grown on me. I rescind all bad things I have said about it.

I propose the following games for a challenge:
Dynasty Warriors (one of them) - maybe a challenge to get your commander killed by Lu Bu?
Splinter Cell (Conviction or one of the ones where co-op is available.) - take out the most enemies by indirect methods? get the other guy killed?
Shadow of the Colossus - I'm sure you could think of something.

I'll just keep spinning my own wheel and say that I'd love to see a Painkiller challenge.

Shurikens and lightning + Jim and Yahtzee.

Is it weird that these videos show up on youtube before the escapist?

An interesting spin on Kuru Kuru Kururin, though that intro looked rather freaky.

Sounds like it's Gauntlet next week.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here