Social Justice Ninja

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Social Justice Ninja

They're actually quite sensitive about it.

Read Full Article

Social justice shinobi does just sound better. Though I always prefer SJdruids.

No love for the social justice necromancer?

I want to be the Social Justice Samurai.

Erin can read Japanese? Cool

The Wooster:
They're actually quite sensitive about it.

BELIEVE IT!

The Gentleman:

Aren't those the people who keep making Anita Sarkeesian threads?

Always targeting the man a SJS's, typical.

I always thought Social Justice Berserkers was a more fitting title, same goes for the other side too just to be clear.

Why not multiclass to Social Justice Warrior/Fememystic?

Social Justice bard. He sings about equality and shoots lighning at haters, because he multi-classed with wizard.

Aren't social justice warriors just paladins? You know, smiting evil when it's somebody who's not a member of their clique and closing their eyes and plugging their ears when members of their own party are "aggressively interrogating" the prisoners?

The "social justice" brigage is achieving through nagging what they can't through legislation. Censorship of public discourse. Anyone expressing an unpopular opinion is banned/warned away from "legitimate" sites until only the echo chamber of politically correct thought is even allowed to exist.

Its called warrior because these people tend to lash out aimlessly at everyone who doesnt agree with them. No matte the tone even used by those who disagree with them they will allways lash out with their full arsenal of -ists and -isms.

Thats why they are called warriors and not diplomats for example.

So as allways the actuall definition is alot less colorfull then anyithing that has to do with DnD or any other fantasy setting.

Is it cis- or trans-shinobi?

No one wants to be a Social Justice Tank?

Social Justice Hunter?
They could have a slave as their pet!

Because that doesn't contradict one another in any way :D

If they're meant to be evil, why not Social Justice Terrorist?

Or, Social Justice Militant?

I wonder the the Social Justice Samurai-i-i-i-I mean Social Justice Bushi are as delightfully thorough in their explanations as Shinobi... <_<

Then again, I think I may have been promoted to sergeant the other day.

Social Justice Sergeant.

Great, now all I can think about is Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master.

Also, I claim Social Justice Oracle.

TopazFusion:

Any other Social Justice Centurions here? Or am I on my own?

Social Justice Legion, go!

I'm now wondering what a Social Justice Rogue would be.

Would be funnier if half of twitter on the anti-gg side hadn't been calling themselves variants of these for nearly a month now.

IceForce:

Because they're not evil, but some act like they're on a crusade "for good" only knowing things they're told or have read on a tumblr blog.

So I guess Social Justice Crusader would be more apt.

The most frustrating part of these things is not that people hold a different opinion, it's that you're not allowed to have your own or question some of the things being said. It's like being in that movie called The Wave.

Where's the love for the Social Justice Zen Monk? Someone has to make all of those skill checks.

In the words of Erik Kain: I'm a Social Justice Gamer, how the f*** are you gonna label me now?!

Anonymous Dweeb:
Erin can read Japanese?

To be fair, it's just hiragana. Easy to learn and read.

Social Justice Spy.
"I never really was on your side."

The Gentleman:

Of course not, SJ necromancers are always a bunch of deadbeats.

...I'm sorry.

rembrandtqeinstein:
The "social justice" brigage is achieving through nagging what they can't through legislation. Censorship of public discourse. Anyone expressing an unpopular opinion is banned/warned away from "legitimate" sites until only the echo chamber of politically correct thought is even allowed to exist.

The hilarious bit is that anyone can be a "SJW" without realizing it. Have you seen the GG blacklist? Same thing, no hint of irony.

It's delicious.

Social Justice Warlock reporting in.

My succubus is a pro-sex feminist. Honest.

Smilomaniac:

IceForce:

Because they're not evil,

You sure? Because they way this forum goes on about them, you'd be forgiven for thinking SJWs were spawned from the devil himself.

TopazFusion:

Any other Social Justice Centurions here? Or am I on my own?

You definitely need a Social Justice standart bearer, what would a social justice legion be
without its standart bearer!

I love how she plugged the hole by putting the kunai back in his throat.

I'm gonna assume the Social Justice Warrior screams at you on Twitter, thus drawing threat, while the Social Justice Ninja (sorry, Shinobi) quietly doxxes you. Justly.

Now if i can figure out what a Social Justice Shaman does, I have a team.

LF3M SJDPS. Pref SJHunter.

animeprime:
Why not multiclass to Social Justice Warrior/Fememystic?

You sir win this thread, congratulations. You may collect your prize at the Mcdonalds on Fraser street at 2pm on the 1st of Septemeber 20017

The joke's so old you're in trouble with the Social Justice Grandparents

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.