The Big Picture: Schlocktober 2014: Clive Barker's Nightbreed

Pages PREV 1 2

daxterx2005:
blown away there was no pinhead cameo.

And here's why: the leader of the Nightbreed, Baphomet, is played by Doug Bradley, AKA Pinhead.

Thank you so much for this. I've been trying to figure out what this movie was called for a long time. I've only been able to vaguely describe it to people and friends from what I could remember and no one had a clue. Now I can find it and by it, I've been looking for years.

Always love this film and it is reasonably true to the original novella 'Cabal' that also has a hell of a 'tbc' ending that never went anywhere. A comic series took it up for a while but kinda faded. I'm so excited to see a director's cut blu-ray, definitely getting that one!
I can thoroughly recommend Weaveworld to anyone that wants to check out what Clive Barker can do with a full length novel, you want unfilmable, look right there!

Great video for old time fans but maybe a spoiler warning for those that don't remember it from way back when?

Just gave the Director's Cut a watch last night, and it was pretty awesome. I'm not sure of all the differences, but the "to be continued" ending mentioned here wasn't included.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here