Arrow Premiere is Overstuffed With Peril

Arrow Premiere is Overstuffed With Peril

A densely-packed season premiere sees Oliver taking down crime lords and worrying about the danger his crusade brings to his friends.

Read Full Article

Well, that sucked. I've been casually watching this show for the past two seasons but wanted to get into it right away now.

I don't know if I'll continue watching, what was the point in just killing off someone like that?

Nimcha:
what was the point in just killing off someone like that?

So, that Laurel can take her rightful place as Black Canary?

madwarper:

Nimcha:

Perhaps, but I still thought it was very poorly done.

Nimcha:
Well, that sucked. I've been casually watching this show for the past two seasons but wanted to get into it right away now.

I don't know if I'll continue watching, what was the point in just killing off someone like that?

To shock the viewer and set into motion a chain of events that will likely be the main arc of this season, as well as jump starting the character arc of Laurel Lance becoming the Black Canary.

I thought it was a great premiere, although Peter Stormare's Vertigo was the Scarecrow in everything but name and sackcloth mask.

madwarper:

Nimcha:

Uhhhh no, I just can't see that. Caity played a great Canary, I just can't see Katie (Hah! the actresses even had the same name!) playing that part..

Makabriel:
Uhhhh no, I just can't see that. Caity played a great Canary, I just can't see Katie (Hah! the actresses even had the same name!) playing that part..

Ummm... What? You DO know who Black Canary is... Right? Dina -> Laurel <- Lance.

madwarper:

Makabriel:

Ummm... What? You DO know who Black Canary is... Right? Dina -> Laurel <- Lance.

Yes, I do know. But canon or not, I just can't see her playing that part.. *shrug* maybe she'll surprise me but I think Sara and the actress playing her fit it well.

Alright. To each their own.

I just happened to enjoy the premiere, but if you don't, I understand.

madwarper:

Nimcha:

The actress playing Laurel is so, bad.

I kind of wish the arrows had hit HER character.
:/

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here