Unskippable: Destiny - Eyes Up Guardian

Destiny - Eyes Up Guardian

It was the end, but it also was a beginning... of an end.

Watch Video

I don't think it was a time labs effect. They're auto-filter just bugged out, Instamars will be a big thing.

I'm assuming that was supposed to be the first manned mission to Mars, so why the hell did they bring guns? What were they expecting to find? The Martians from Mars Attacks?

canadamus_prime:
I'm assuming that was supposed to be the first manned mission to Mars, so why the hell did they bring guns? What were they expecting to find? The Martians from Mars Attacks?

I'm guessing the assumption is that they'd seen the Traveler already and were sent to investigate. Not like a giant white orb next to Mars is going to get missed.

Slycne:

canadamus_prime:

I'm guessing the assumption is that they'd seen the Traveler already and were sent to investigate. Not like a giant white orb next to Mars is going to get missed.

Yeah, but why the guns? What are they expecting to find in giant ping-pong ball?

canadamus_prime:

Slycne:

canadamus_prime:

Yeah, but why the guns? What are they expecting to find in giant ping-pong ball?

bring guns first ask questions later?

To be fair, Curiosity did kill the space marine.

Also, the Man must embark on his epic Journey with his trusty Sidekick to stop the Evil so that he may claim his rightful place as the Protector of the Galaxy.

Do they at least get points for being blunt for once?

Kyrdra:

canadamus_prime:

Slycne:

bring guns first ask questions later?

Must be American astronauts.

Sometimes I find it funny that people forget that The Ghost is a robot. They complain that he sounds lifeless and lacking emotion. Newsflash: Not all robots have personality. Especially the mass produced kinds, I mean there are millions of them out there. It isn't like Dinklbot has very advanced functions.
1. check wikipedia
2. scan a thing
3. cross reference thing with wikipedia.

Not every robot is going to be a Guilty Spark, or a Personality Core. Sometimes a robot is going to be somewhat robotic.

K.ur:
I don't think it was a time labs effect. They're auto-filter just bugged out, Instamars will be a big thing.

Haven't you ever seen a Time Labs before? Messing with time really messes up the way the universe works.

btw, the term you wanted was "time lapse"

Thank you for the video post. "The end of everything..." Yeah the beginning of many contradictions, heh.

You would think there would be a celebration or at the very least a little bit of shock and awe of a "guardian" who has been dead for a long time is suddenly back.

Hopefully there will be some in game explanations later hmm.

canadamus_prime:

Slycne:

canadamus_prime:

Ping-pong? I thought that was a giant pinball. So would whoever masters it then become The Pinball Wizard? There has to be a twist!

OT: Now I want a robot that sounds like Peter Dinkladge. If Dinklebot isn't in the game all that much, I just won't bother.

Wake me when this game has a point to make.

Slycne:

But the Traveler already came, to New York, in the shape of a giant marshmallow man. The Ghostbusters defeated it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here