Feed Dump: Sewer Dweller Attacks Restaurant

Sewer Dweller Attacks Restaurant

Alex, I'll take "wait this actually happened in real life?!" for $200 please.

Watch Video

Anyone else think the Great Old One would be offended by being turned into a hat?

BTW, Graham? I believe you lost SAN for wearing that hat.

Oh god the title screens have attained self-awareness!
SEAL THE AIRLOCKS! ALL PERSONNEL TO CODE CHARTREUSE!
Gods have mercy...

Kathleen backpedaled faster than a politician who instagrammed photos of his junk.

Also, you're obviously not supposed to wear Toque=thulu unitl you've opened your Third Eye, realised the pointlessness of existence and the bitter hilarity of lies, and can see past the tentacles to the hollow falsehoods we call reality.

Graham missed the perfect opportunity for a "Screw it, we'll do it live!!" moment for the stinger..

I'm a bear. Your argument is invalid.

Serge Yager? why is that man not flying us to Mars?

Its amazing how quickly Serge has adapted to feed dump. When he first appeared the news almost broke him

Aww, I was hoping for Cam as a Cardassian.

Graham has reclaimed the throne! :D

"You're one of us now! You're so... awful."

Kathleen should recruit more! MORE FOR THE COUCH!

Pretty sure you already reported on the 14th annual wife carrying thing

EDIT: Ok, maybe not the 14th, but a previous one : http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/feed-dump/6390-Snug-as-a-Snuggie

Kathleen seems like she's in constant danger of pitching over sideways giggling in this one.

I'm right there with her. Good show, all.

No, Serj, you've got it! The trials of the muddy waters, rocky terrain, and race are all metaphors for parenthood, growing old together, and balancing your finances as a couple, and the reward for getting through all this is money and beer! It works perfectly!

Alco/holic/homeless/humans See, it works. You just have to think outside the box.

Is this the least schadenfreude filled Feed Dump ever? "Bear-mauled-and-shot" ...perhaps not.

Maybe people are harder to carry than rocks due to uneven wight distribution? Or easier to carry cause of better ways to carry them? Are firemans lifts allowed?

Wife weight ratio, wife weight ratio, wight waif... damnit.

I'M INNOCENT I TELL YA! KATHLEEN DE VERE TOLD ME TO DO IT!

According to Google, the wife in question must be over 17 years of age. Any wife found under the weight requirements will be made to wear a weighted backpack. Wife carrying is serious business, yo.

Graham hosting Feed Dump? What craziness is this? This is wrong!

Shocksplicer:
Oh god the title screens have attained self-awareness!
SEAL THE AIRLOCKS! ALL PERSONNEL TO CODE CHARTREUSE!
Gods have mercy...

No fate but what we make. The future is not set.

"Wife-weight ratio", "...go find the smallest teenage girl you can..." The prospects of this episode being quoted out of context are... pleasantly severe.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.