Sid Meier's Quiz

Sid Meier's Quiz

How much do you know about the games that have Sid Meier in the title?

Take the quiz!

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Sid Meier's Quiz.
Take this quiz

Nice quiz.

Also this reminds me of a great omission of Colonization, which is the lack of the Portuguese as an European power. Not corrected even on the remake. At least we got Portugal and Brazil on Brave New World.

The question about the most feared leader threw me off. Yeah, everyone says Montezuma, but I've always found Shaka Zulu to be much more of a dick.

Ahh Mohandas, you monster.

I will admit, I pre-ordered Beyond Earth. I am anticipating a massive battle of will to stop playing at a reasonable hour each night.

tekwerk:
The question about the most feared leader threw me off. Yeah, everyone says Montezuma, but I've always found Shaka Zulu to be much more of a dick.

There was a bug in the original game that made Gandhi hyper-violent and obsessed with nukes, IIRC.

MattTHM:

tekwerk:

There was a bug in the original game that made Gandhi hyper-violent and obsessed with nukes, IIRC.

Oh I believe it. I played the original game on DOSBOX all the time in high school and I remember Ghandi wouldn't be afraid to start demanding tribute.

But Shaka Zulu man, Shaka Zulu. I'd get into millenia long wars with him just because I never wanted to back down. All my citizens would be unhappy and I'd be broke even with 100% taxation from the time I was sending phalanxes to when I was broadsiding his coasts with battleships.

Shaka Zulu man, Shaka Zulu...

Thanks for these quizzes. I don't recall saying that before.

This was much better than the last Civ. quiz as well.! ^^

I enjoyed the quiz too, thanks.

Barbas:

There could well have been a previous Civ quiz, but I'm struggling to wade through my badge collection to find the results!

Teoes:
I enjoyed the quiz too, thanks.

Barbas:

There could well have been a previous Civ quiz, but I'm struggling to wade through my badge collection to find the results!

Some of the answers were wrong. Frustration. >.<

It's the one with the UFO and the Robot Attack:

You've probably got more badges to your name than the Scouts and the Super Army Soldiers combined!

Barbas:
snip

Ah yes, thanks! One tries to keep one's affairs in order, to seemingly little effect.

I scored 90%, with 9 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Sid Meier's Quiz.
Take this quiz

Not sure which I got wrong. Did I mix up Montezuma and Gandhi as the fearsome ruler?

To be honest, I was suspecting a question involving some of Sid's lesser-known titles, like Sim Golf. Yeah, there's a few oddballs out there made by Sid you'd probably wouldn't know...

I know the quiz was inspired by Beyond Earth, but did it really have to have about 3 questions on it? I know basically all of Sid's other stuff, but I haven't been keeping up with the rest of it. The quizmaster should be afraid. My words are backed by nuclear weapons...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here