Escapist Podcast - Tabletop: 017: Khaaaans! of Tarkir

017: Khaaaans! of Tarkir

This week on the Tabletop podcast, we discuss Khans of Tarkir's impact on the game.

Watch Video

I used Zurgo to make a warrior tribe EDH. Pretty quick, slowest monster is Butcher of Malakir.

Only thing I don't like about Khans is that my Red-Deck-Wins Burn Deck lost Shock. But I did get Monastery Swift-Spear and War-Name Asperant, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

As I said, I run a Red-Deck-Wins Burn deck built around Goblin Rabblemaster. I took that deck to a 5&0 victory on this months Gameday.

The Champion mat is so well made its like holding pure win in your hand.

Right now I'm slowly building up the cards I need to turn my deck into a Mardu Acendancy Token deck.

aceman67:
Only thing I don't like about Khans is that my Red-Deck-Wins Burn Deck lost Shock. But I did get Monastery Swift-Spear and War-Name Asperant, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

As I said, I run a Red-Deck-Wins Burn deck built around Goblin Rabblemaster. I took that deck to a 5&0 victory on this months Gameday.

The Champion mat is so well made its like holding pure win in your hand.

Right now I'm slowly building up the cards I need to turn my deck into a Mardu Acendancy Token deck.

I'm actually running a Mardu Ascendancy deck for funsies right now. Running something like 22 1-drops, removal, and Ascendancy.

It doesn't necessarily have a great record, but it is LOLtastic when it works. Was originally just a sideboard plan for my Mardu Midrange, but I had so much fun with it, I decided to run it main deck.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.