Uncivil War: Surgeon Simulator 2013 - Doctorin' Ain't Easy

Surgeon Simulator 2013 - Doctorin' Ain't Easy

Medical license? Jim and Yahtzee don't need no stinkin' medical license.

Watch Video

He's dead Jim.

Watching Yahtzee be so precise with that bonesaw grated on me a little. Everybody knows the best way to remove the ribcage is to grab the hammer and flail wildly.

canadamus_prime:
He's dead Jim.

I... love you for this statement. Thank you.

Jim, use a damn hammer for the ribs. Or a wrench. Aim for the sternum and bam, you're in business.

As the face of all of us fat guys, I expect better from you :p. Though I guess we could argue that your recent weight loss is impacting your ability to accurately represent us... still, thank God for Jim.

It is amazing to think they've been doing this so long now and Yahtzee has only just managed to take the lead for the first time. For some reason, I imagined he would be way better than Jim when this first started.

Speaking of which, I reckon Yahtzee's screen was the most precise playthrough of Surgeon Simulator I have ever seen.

Don't worry Jim, I couldn't ever get this game to work for me either.

I just know Jim is gonna pick something Yahtzee dislikes such as Dynasty Warriors type games.

canadamus_prime:
He's dead Jim.

DAMNIT! beat me to it!

"Like homeopathy: if you're next to some doctors, you take on the properties of doctors." That's not how homeopathy works. The doctors have to be immersed in water first.

RJ Dalton:
"Like homeopathy: if you're next to some doctors, you take on the properties of doctors." That's not how homeopathy works. The doctors have to be immersed in water first.

LOL :D

I think this cyber-replacement surgery should be part of the actual game, as well as some zombie related stuff (maybe the corpse tries to bite you?)

So this is why SS 2013 was YouTube fodder, those physics are just mad. Well I guess that's the risk you take when engaging in a competition in a game with such bizarre logic.

You guys could do MarioKart next week, like 3 maps on timetrial and see who gets the fastest times. Or then 3 times on the same map to see who scores the best time.
That's my suggestion :) (I think you both have that game...??)

Funny episode, Yahtzee was really good at this!

Jim obviously learned his surgeon trade from Dr. Nightscream.

Have to say that Yahtzee's Facehugging ribcage was inspirational (he had that down to a T every time too!). Have to try that too next time I play this.

It was inevitable with those big sausage hands of yours, Jimmieboy! Hah!

I'm being awfully mean, but Yatzhee was unusually kind and gentle this episode.

i guess when the day come for me to become a cyborg I know to go to doctor Yahtzee

Yatzhee is just a little too good at this game. Like, its kinda creepy and I kept thinking of Marathon Man while watching him butcher his patient.

Don't be such a baby. Ribs grow back!

I don't know what went wrong for Jim, patients make the best doctors! That's why everything goes great when inmates run the asylums.

Also, I realized roughly four minutes into the video that I'd maybe picked a bad time for lunch.

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology."
"no we don't!"
"Oh, well, just throw some power tools or some shit in there. He'll be fine."

RJ Dalton:

Does Yahtzee have a degree in homeopathic medicine? I hope not, because that means his degree's in Baloney. Then I'd have to deploy the firehose.

Lightknight:

canadamus_prime:
He's dead Jim.

I... love you for this statement. Thank you.

I couldn't resist. I HAD to say it.

Aren't those nicknames on the scoreboard the wrong way around?
Or is that a hilarious and totally intentional joke?

Coroner's report, lol!

Huh, Yahtzee plays this game almost EXACTLY the same way I do, ribcage facehugger and all.

canadamus_prime:
He's dead Jim.

God damn it. I love you and hate you right now, so much. So much.

Yahtzee's aptitude at Surgeon Simulator has... interesting implications? Is that the right word?

Jim won in the end by making Yahtzee's victory hollow and worthless.

Captcha: myrphy's law
How poignant.

Yahtzee's deadpan reaction to Jim's dead patient (both times) was absolutely hilarious.

'This season'. Implying there will be multiple seasons. *twiddles fingers* Excellent.

Not exactly a 'simulator' in the traditional sense of the word, but then they would have to give you some more leeway than the real thing due to the motion controls being far clumsier than actual hands- I think Jim knocked like every object off the left tray when trying to grab something off it.

Good precision there by Yahtzee, he looked right at home cutting people up... kind of disturbing. Still wanted to see the finished cyborg masterpiece though. Ooh! Maybe a few years down the line someone can mod this and create Borg Assimilation Simulator 20XX.

I get the feeling Yahtzee tends to ace the games that require a bit more finesse (Surgeon Simulator, Alien Isolation, Roundabout, Mount Your Friends, the parachute one) whereas Jim tends to win at shooters (Doom, COD, L4D) and the like.

Michael Dunkerton:
Don't be such a baby. Ribs grow back!

Out of the way, ribs! I don't need you, no one needs you!

Honestly, I'm having way more fun with these videos than I thought I would. I still miss the rhymedown, but this is great too.

Captcha: which one is math?
Answer: cole slaw...that's right, yeah?

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.